Originally Posted by beautifulpirate
The biggest issue with not finishing this week is we are supposed to get rained on for the next week, solid. Ugh. Which means we can't work on until the rain passes. Which means we might have seven week old babies by the time they can go into the coop...
The zoo trip would definitely be worth it.
Ahh, I feel your pain. Ours are also pushing 7 weeks! I was really hoping they'd get in today, but at this point, it may be tomorrow. Idk. I'm feeling anxious. We dealt with a solid week or more of rain prior to this week. Thank God it has cleared up and is now beautiful. Maybe your forecast will change...
Your coop is adorable! I am kind of embarrassed to post pics of mine after seeing such as yours.
Mine is ugly. lol It will be cute in time, but as of now, it's got a ways to go. I really want to use the same siding you used. The T1-11. But it is expensive!! So we opted for OSB for now. And are planning on covering it as our budget allows. And it looks like your husband really knows his way around carpentry. My bf is no master carpenter... lol But I know the chickies will be happy, regardless of what it looks like.