I have the girls the safeguard with bread, as the direct syringe in the mouth was too much of a fight. The Roos had some with bread and then I also added it to their water. Boris and the pullets ate some of the bread, but not all of it - so I put some in their water.
Tomorrow, the girls will get electolites and probotics in their water, and I will make up some oatmeal with antibodics in it, along with their layer food. The reason for the antibodics is I'm afraid that any underlying problems may come to a head while they are being wormed. One girl has a cold/respitory thing going on, and ALL of the birds are very underweight. I went ahead and dusted all the adults with seven dust. I'm going to try and supplement the layer food and scratch with their eggs (that I can't eat anyways), yogart, honey, oatmeal, and cabbage - in hopes they will start putting weight on as the worms die off. When I get the Valbazen, I will use that as my followup dose at 10 days out.
No one looks sickly, just two with feather issues and one with a possible URI. Keeping my fingers crossed that this works and no one is to far gone that they don't survive.