Moving it home presented a few challenges but with a little luck and some back roads we finally made it home
After stripping all the shelving and work tables out we started by laying down some sheet vinyl for easy cleaning
Then we added a wall to separate out a 4x12 "tack room" to store feed and allow access to the back side of our nest boxes
I eventually added a door to allow access into the actually coop space. Will post pictures of that later.
We are in the process of adding 2 large windows one on each side of the coop
Started working on fencing off the run today and hoping to finish and possibly add the second window tomorrow! Goal is to have the girls moved in by the end of the week!!
Edited by OwensDad - 3/28/16 at 6:20pm