Six days after the first hatch, and it's not over yet!
One of the remaining eggs has been cheeping loudly for the last day and a half. It's been moved around a bit by both ducks and humans and experienced lots of humidity and temperature changes, so I decided to intervene. Last night I cracked the shell lightly. No progress this morning, but lots of cheeping, so I picked off some of the shell. Last I candled the air cell had stretched along the length of the egg, and it looks like the egg had been rolled so the air cell was facing down. During the morning I picked off a bit now and then and helped a bit with the membrane, and gave it a light spray now and then. By the time the head was free, I had to leave for work. I've turned off the fan, turned down the heat a bit, added another water dish, and I'm hoping it can make it out on it's own without drying.