Hi all! My husband and I are new to the world of raising chickens. I have always raised 4-leggeds; pigs, goats, sheep etc. Very excited to be raising chickens for eggs. Our chickens are 2 weeks old and some are still waiting to be hatched.
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? - New to chickens.
(2) How many chickens do you have right now? - We have 6.
(3) What breeds do you have? - We have 2 Golden Laced Wyandottes, 2 Blue Laced Red Wyandottes, 2 Australorps.
(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com? - I learned about BYC from Googling about chicken breeds and my local feed store also suggested visiting.
(5) What are some of your other hobbies? - All things outdoors.
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.