1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
(3) What breeds do you have?
(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?
(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.\
So, I just copied the questions..
1. I am new to chickens but so curious and hungry for the knowledge to raise healthy chickens! I actually got these chickens less than a month ago because my cousin thought they were no longer "cute" and somehow was under the impression that they would stay cute chicks for the rest of their lives. LOL, wrong. They are mystery chickens from Atwood's from the pullet bin. They are about 2 almost 3 months old.
2. I have 3 chickens.
3. I am unsure so later on I will be posting pictures so that maybe I can get an idea of breed. Id really love to know!
4. I just was Google searching information on "Chickens" and BYC consistently popped up.
5 I don't really have many hobbies. I work full time and I am a mother.. So I am looking for a hobby and hey, what do you know! Chickens.
6. I have a Mini family. It is just my son, myself, and our three chickens. I am currently a CNA working at a hospital in SW Oklahoma. Id really like to just learn and be apart of a community that shares my passion, newly found, but passion on chickens.