I want to share my egg drop soup recipe with all of you.
Egg drop soup is so easy and delicious. So here's my very own recipe for egg drop soup.
6 cups of chicken broth
1 tbsp of water
4 tsp of cornstarch
1/2 cup of chopped green onions
1 tsp of soy sauce
1/2 cup of frozen peas (optional)
chow mein noodles (optional)
1 Put the chicken broth in a medium saucepan along with a sprinkle of salt and boil
2. While broth is boiling stir together water and cornstarch, you'll want to stir this again right before you add it to the soup
3. crack eggs in a small bowl and set aside
4. when broth boils, with a whisk, start beating the broth with one hand and adding the eggs with the other
5. when the eggs are beaten add cornstarch mixture, onions, soy sauce, and peas(optional)
6. salt to taste and let it sit for 30 seconds
7. serve immediately and sprinkle with chow mein noodles.(optional)
-The Duck Lady
Smile! Your Mom chose Life!