BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Games, Jokes, and Fun! › ~°~ The Unsafe World - A Werewolf Role Play ~°~
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

~°~ The Unsafe World - A Werewolf Role Play ~°~ - Page 30

post #291 of 767
Quote:
Originally Posted by TamingMaster View Post

(I remember getting salt on a few of my cuts... Stings like a bugger. XD )

Ash began to shake, the pain stinging through his fingers. He gritted his teeth tightly and looked up at Eaton. He laughed, "Pathetic."

---

Amber followed a path, passing a tyre that had been tossed aside. She continued onward, following an almost non-existent trail. Ash, where are you?

---
"Tate..." Tara breathed, a hint of disbelief in her voice. Her face softened. She mentally smacked herself, then scrunched her face up with disgust and hatred.
Without thinking, she launched her fist forward; heading straight for Tate's face.

---

Alex pushed the door open and made his way outside, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it. He took one out and offered it to Judith.
( Now you've done it Ash, you've made Eaton mad. hide.gif )

Eaton growled deeply and in a flash of movement, had Ash's chin in a bruising hold. He brought his face close to Ash's. His eyes glowing with shards of amber and his teeth showing fangs. He said in a death calm voice, " What you call pathetic, comes at great restraint from me. Because what my werewolf nature wants to do, is carefully carve strips from your flesh and eat them while you watch. Fresh meat is the best by far. It's still rich and juicy with life's blood and a kick of adrenaline to add spiciness. Unlike a dead meal, that's bland and gets cold too fast. But with you, I'd take my time, so you'd stay warm for the duration. For I intimately know where all the major arteries are. Not to mention, where the best bits are. So I'd insure you'd not bleed out for a long, long time. So if you'd rather end the formalities, I can start with you for dinner." He pull out his large hunting knife and drove it deeply into the chair cushion between Ash's legs. Eaton kept it razor sharp, so it sliced through like a hot knife through warm butter. "So do you have any answers for me yet, boy? You'd best talk before we begin, because you might not feel like talking during. I promise you'll be too busy screaming" He said as he released Ash's chin with a contemptuous flip of his wrist. He then ripped the knife from the chair cushion and raised the jean fabric from Ash's leg, as if he was skinning an animal. With precise movements, he cut a large rectangle out of the pant leg, to expose Ash's thigh. Eaton licked his lips in anticipation, as he looked expectantly at Ash.
Edited by NickyKnack - 6/20/16 at 8:15am
Did a moth know that the flame was going to change her life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. -Joey W. Hill-
Reply
Did a moth know that the flame was going to change her life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. -Joey W. Hill-
Reply
post #292 of 767
Quote:
Originally Posted by TamingMaster View Post




---
"You should watch where you hunt," Freya said, with a slight tinge of annoyance in her voice. "You're almost in our territory.."

"I was not aware that this was your territory, I'm sorry." Isobel's apology was quick, but sincere. "I prefer hunting here because my prey- weak little humans- are beginning to catch on to my...activities. They're starting to fight back, but out here in the forest, the odds are significantly in my favor. I only feed a few times a month, whenever humans wander across my path. Do you mind if I stay here?" Her tongue ran faster than her mind, as the vampire was nervous. Wolves were strong, and ran in packs. Although Isobel was mighty, she was alone.

Beauty is all around us, and shows itself in many forms. The flower growing in sidewalk cracks. The birds livening up our mornings. A small smile, a helping hand. Look about you and you'll come to a realization. Beauty is everywhere.

Reply

Beauty is all around us, and shows itself in many forms. The flower growing in sidewalk cracks. The birds livening up our mornings. A small smile, a helping hand. Look about you and you'll come to a realization. Beauty is everywhere.

Reply
post #293 of 767
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBrownie View Post

( HE DUNT CARE)
Tate rolled his eyes," Oh please. You can't do anything to me, you've always been weak. Like dad." He growled, as his eyes flashed red.
Damian eyes widened as he saw Tara half-transformed. But what caught his eye was that Tate's eyes were a bright red, which he had never seen before. He had to do something to stop Tate. He half-transformed and ran after Tate, his hand balled info a fist at his side.
Tate's advanced eyes caught Damian's first step towards him straight away. 'This one is who killed Jason' he thought,' I'll just knock him out for the time being.'
Before Damian could react, and halfway into his punch towards Tate, Tate went to the side and extended out his forearm, hitting Damian at the back of his neck. Knocking him out.
Damian's eyes widened on contact, and fell to the ground.
Tate glanced at Tara," Now, YOU leave before you end up like this guy here" he ordered.
~~
" I know a place." Judith spoke rather quickly, putting the cigarette up into her mouth and leaning it into Alexander's lighter.
Tara gasped, returning to her more human form. She ran over to Damian and crouched beside him. ".. Damian?"
She looked up at Tate, gritting her teeth tightly. "Leave him out of this! And, leave Dad out of this - he did his best; weak or not!"
Tears formed in her eyes, threatening to spill out at any moment.

---

Alexander looked at Judith, raising and eyebrow. He put his lighter away, took a puff of his cigarette, then flicked the ash off of the tip. "Where?" He questioned, letting the smoke slowly exit his mouth as he spoke.

---
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyKnack View Post

( Now you've done it Ash, you've made Eaton mad. hide.gif )

Eaton growled deeply and in a flash of movement, had Ash's chin in a bruising hold. He brought his face close to Ash's. His eyes glowing with shards of amber and his teeth showing fangs. He said in a death calm voice, " What you call pathetic, comes at great restraint from me. Because what my werewolf nature wants to do, is carefully carve strips from your flesh and eat them while you watch. Fresh meat is the best by far. It's still rich and juicy with life's blood and a kick of adrenaline to add spiciness. Unlike a dead meal, that's bland and gets cold too fast. But with you, I'd take my time, so you'd stay warm for the duration. For I intimately know where all the major arteries are. Not to mention, where the best bits are. So I'd insure you'd not bleed out for a long, long time. So if you'd rather end the formalities, I can start with you for dinner." He pull out his large hunting knife and drove it deeply into the chair cushion between Ash's legs. Eaton kept it razor sharp, so it sliced through like a hot knife through warm butter. "So do you have any answers for me yet, boy? You'd best talk before we begin, because you might not feel like talking during. I promise you'll be too busy screaming" He said as he released Ash's chin with a contemptuous flip of his wrist. He then ripped the knife from the chair cushion and raised the jean fabric from Ash's leg, as if he was skinning an animal. With precise movements, he cut a large rectangle out of the pant leg, to expose Ash's thigh. Eaton licked his lips in anticipation, as he looked expectantly at Ash.
(I'M SCARED. 0-0 hide.gif )

Fear coursed through Ash's body, paralysing him. Please. Please, someone. Find me. Please. He mentally begged.

---

Amber was close, she could feel it.
She looked around for tracks, trails, something, anything.
She had walked for what felt like forever, but now she had slower her pace.

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyDawgy View Post

"I was not aware that this was your territory, I'm sorry." Isobel's apology was quick, but sincere. "I prefer hunting here because my prey- weak little humans- are beginning to catch on to my...activities. They're starting to fight back, but out here in the forest, the odds are significantly in my favor. I only feed a few times a month, whenever humans wander across my path. Do you mind if I stay here?" Her tongue ran faster than her mind, as the vampire was nervous. Wolves were strong, and ran in packs. Although Isobel was mighty, she was alone.
"My opinion doesn't matter, it's Judith's opinion that you should worry about. She should be back soon and, if she finds you..." Freya fell silent, but then continued. "Pack Maccon doesn't share. Leave, or you'll be killed."
A wild Rock Lee appeared! Do you want to try to catch it? lau.gif
Reply
A wild Rock Lee appeared! Do you want to try to catch it? lau.gif
Reply
post #294 of 767
Quote:
Originally Posted by TamingMaster View Post

Tara gasped, returning to her more human form. She ran over to Damian and crouched beside him. ".. Damian?"
She looked up at Tate, gritting her teeth tightly. "Leave him out of this! And, leave Dad out of this - he did his best; weak or not!"
Tears formed in her eyes, threatening to spill out at any moment.

---

Alexander looked at Judith, raising and eyebrow. He put his lighter away, took a puff of his cigarette, then flicked the ash off of the tip. "Where?" He questioned, letting the smoke slowly exit his mouth as he spoke.

---
(I'M SCARED. 0-0 hide.gif )

Fear coursed through Ash's body, paralysing him. Please. Please, someone. Find me. Please. He mentally begged.

---

Amber was close, she could feel it.
She looked around for tracks, trails, something, anything.
She had walked for what felt like forever, but now she had slower her pace.

---
"My opinion doesn't matter, it's Judith's opinion that you should worry about. She should be back soon and, if she finds you..." Freya fell silent, but then continued. "Pack Maccon doesn't share. Leave, or you'll be killed."
( I told you I did bad good. lol.png )

Eaton waited for an answer. When nothing came out of Ash's mouth, he nodded with a sigh. "Once we start down this road Ash, there is no walking out that door, regardless of what you tell me. My bloodlust will have me and my werewolf wouldn't be satisfied until I devour your still-beating heart whole. Just tell me where Nora is. Let's end this before it gets messy." He said reasonably. He really hoped Ash woud just tell him. He wasn't that hungry, but he'd do it.
Did a moth know that the flame was going to change her life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. -Joey W. Hill-
Reply
Did a moth know that the flame was going to change her life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. -Joey W. Hill-
Reply
post #295 of 767
Quote:
Originally Posted by TamingMaster View Post

Tara gasped, returning to her more human form. She ran over to Damian and crouched beside him. ".. Damian?"
She looked up at Tate, gritting her teeth tightly. "Leave him out of this! And, leave Dad out of this - he did his best; weak or not!"
Tears formed in her eyes, threatening to spill out at any moment.

---

Alexander looked at Judith, raising and eyebrow. He put his lighter away, took a puff of his cigarette, then flicked the ash off of the tip. "Where?" He questioned, letting the smoke slowly exit his mouth as he spoke.

---
(I'M SCARED. 0-0 hide.gif )

Fear coursed through Ash's body, paralysing him. Please. Please, someone. Find me. Please. He mentally begged.

---

Amber was close, she could feel it.
She looked around for tracks, trails, something, anything.
She had walked for what felt like forever, but now she had slower her pace.

---
"My opinion doesn't matter, it's Judith's opinion that you should worry about. She should be back soon and, if she finds you..." Freya fell silent, but then continued. "Pack Maccon doesn't share. Leave, or you'll be killed."

Tate growled, staring down at the unconscious Damian. He knelt down and pulled his head up to make him look at Tara," This one was human wasn't he? And yet, he still is. He's truly not one of us Tara. Having such interactions with humans is stupid. After all, were werewolves aren't we?" he rasped, his head hanging down. " And you go to school Tara? When you're out playing at getting along with humans-- Do you forget you're a monster and become happy?" Tate said lowly, as his claws began to dig into Damian's scalp without realizing what he was doing.
~~
" It's almost like a library, but it only holds knowledge of the supernatural. It hidden among the alleyways in the Asian District of the city. But I'm sure we'll find it" Judith explained as she held the cigarette up to her mouth and drew in the smoke for a few seconds then released.
"It's better to be hurt than to hurt others. Nice people can be happy with just that." - Ken Kaneki

"I'm not gonna run away and I never go back on my word, that is my nindō!" - Naruto Uzumaki


Sasuke: "Why're you so obsessed with me?!"
Naruto: "Because i'm your friend."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________Warning: Spoiler! (...
Reply
"It's better to be hurt than to hurt others. Nice people can be happy with just that." - Ken Kaneki

"I'm not gonna run away and I never go back on my word, that is my nindō!" - Naruto Uzumaki


Sasuke: "Why're you so obsessed with me?!"
Naruto: "Because i'm your friend."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________Warning: Spoiler! (...
Reply
post #296 of 767
Name:willow
Age:20(when a human)
Gender:female
Species:other,shape-shifter white fox
Rank:none
Pack:none
Personality:she can be a bit shy,but,she likes to help others,and she is very caring
Pic/description:fox:a pure white female fox with black eyes.human:she has pure white hair,pale skin,and icy blue eyes,she wears,a black jean skirt,and a red t-shirt
Username:cluckcluck1215



Name:ginger
Age:14
Gender:female
Species:human
Rank:none
Pack:none
Personality:kind,caring,frustrated,sometimes really mad
History:(here it goes)once she lived with her real mother,but she was really mean to her and her sister,so ginger ran of,and Caroline and Caroline's dad adopted her,her sister stayed,her sisters name is Mille,her real moms name is kiva,she hates the name,as she hates her.she gets mad a lot,(I can't blame her,after all she's been tro!)she wishes her sister will come to live with her some day.she likes to wander in the woods near her farm a lot.she knows about the wear wolfs and other creatures in the woods.
Pic/description:she has light brown and blond chin length hair,she has green eyes,and she wears a dark black short with a blue and red owl on it,and gray shorts
Username:cluckcluck1215

(Will make,her foster mom,her foster moms dad,mean mom,and sister,later,(and,maybe a wear wolf!))
I have one Indian runner duck.four Easter eggers.two barred rocks.one white leghorn.one golden comet.two black austerlorps.one silver laced Wyandotte.someday I want a few call ducks and a peerakeet.i also have one cat, one dog, and 7fish!a
So all my hens are female.
Reply
I have one Indian runner duck.four Easter eggers.two barred rocks.one white leghorn.one golden comet.two black austerlorps.one silver laced Wyandotte.someday I want a few call ducks and a peerakeet.i also have one cat, one dog, and 7fish!a
So all my hens are female.
Reply
post #297 of 767
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cluckcluck1215 View Post

Name:willow
Age:20(when a human)
Gender:female
Species:other,shape-shifter white fox
Rank:none
Pack:none
Personality:she can be a bit shy,but,she likes to help others,and she is very caring
Pic/description:fox:a pure white female fox with black eyes.human:she has pure white hair,pale skin,and icy blue eyes,she wears,a black jean skirt,and a red t-shirt
Username:cluckcluck1215



Name:ginger
Age:14
Gender:female
Species:human
Rank:none
Pack:none
Personality:kind,caring,frustrated,sometimes really mad
History:(here it goes)once she lived with her real mother,but she was really mean to her and her sister,so ginger ran of,and Caroline and Caroline's dad adopted her,her sister stayed,her sisters name is Mille,her real moms name is kiva,she hates the name,as she hates her.she gets mad a lot,(I can't blame her,after all she's been tro!)she wishes her sister will come to live with her some day.she likes to wander in the woods near her farm a lot.she knows about the wear wolfs and other creatures in the woods.
Pic/description:she has light brown and blond chin length hair,she has green eyes,and she wears a dark black short with a blue and red owl on it,and gray shorts
Username:cluckcluck1215

(Will make,her foster mom,her foster moms dad,mean mom,and sister,later,(and,maybe a wear wolf!))
(I'm sorry, but we're not accepting anyone at the moment.)
A wild Rock Lee appeared! Do you want to try to catch it? lau.gif
Reply
A wild Rock Lee appeared! Do you want to try to catch it? lau.gif
Reply
post #298 of 767
Quote:
Originally Posted by TamingMaster View Post

(I'm sorry, but we're not accepting anyone at the moment.)
(Ok,that's fine)
I have one Indian runner duck.four Easter eggers.two barred rocks.one white leghorn.one golden comet.two black austerlorps.one silver laced Wyandotte.someday I want a few call ducks and a peerakeet.i also have one cat, one dog, and 7fish!a
So all my hens are female.
Reply
I have one Indian runner duck.four Easter eggers.two barred rocks.one white leghorn.one golden comet.two black austerlorps.one silver laced Wyandotte.someday I want a few call ducks and a peerakeet.i also have one cat, one dog, and 7fish!a
So all my hens are female.
Reply
post #299 of 767
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyKnack View Post

( I told you I did bad good. lol.png )

Eaton waited for an answer. When nothing came out of Ash's mouth, he nodded with a sigh. "Once we start down this road Ash, there is no walking out that door, regardless of what you tell me. My bloodlust will have me and my werewolf wouldn't be satisfied until I devour your still-beating heart whole. Just tell me where Nora is. Let's end this before it gets messy." He said reasonably. He really hoped Ash woud just tell him. He wasn't that hungry, but he'd do it.
(*cries* XD )

Amber made her way into a seemingly abandoned building, carefully making sure to keep her footsteps as silent as possible.
She had her pistol in her hands, loaded with silver, salt-filled, bullets. Safety was off, and she was ready.
Her eyes scanned the dark rooms, trying to find her friend. She was tempted to call out, but she didn't know what was lurking inside of the building.

---

Ash swallowed hard, looking down at his leg. "Wait..." He said hesitantly. "I-I'll tell you..."

---
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBrownie View Post

Tate growled, staring down at the unconscious Damian. He knelt down and pulled his head up to make him look at Tara," This one was human wasn't he? And yet, he still is. He's truly not one of us Tara. Having such interactions with humans is stupid. After all, were werewolves aren't we?" he rasped, his head hanging down. " And you go to school Tara? When you're out playing at getting along with humans-- Do you forget you're a monster and become happy?" Tate said lowly, as his claws began to dig into Damian's scalp without realizing what he was doing.
~~
" It's almost like a library, but it only holds knowledge of the supernatural. It hidden among the alleyways in the Asian District of the city. But I'm sure we'll find it" Judith explained as she held the cigarette up to her mouth and drew in the smoke for a few seconds then released.
"It's not stupid," Tara hissed. "I like to forget I'm a monster. I like to forget the hate we once received. I like to forget you."
She looked down at Damian, "I'd rather forgive and forget than become full of hatred, like you, Tate."

---

Alexander nodded, throwing his cigarette to the ground. "No time to waste then. Come on."
He set off, without waiting for Judith. He wanted to get this whole business over with as soon as possible.
A wild Rock Lee appeared! Do you want to try to catch it? lau.gif
Reply
A wild Rock Lee appeared! Do you want to try to catch it? lau.gif
Reply
post #300 of 767
Quote:
Originally Posted by TamingMaster View Post

(*cries* XD )

Amber made her way into a seemingly abandoned building, carefully making sure to keep her footsteps as silent as possible.
She had her pistol in her hands, loaded with silver, salt-filled, bullets. Safety was off, and she was ready.
Her eyes scanned the dark rooms, trying to find her friend. She was tempted to call out, but she didn't know what was lurking inside of the building.

---

Ash swallowed hard, looking down at his leg. "Wait..." He said hesitantly. "I-I'll tell you..."

---
"It's not stupid," Tara hissed. "I like to forget I'm a monster. I like to forget the hate we once received. I like to forget you."
She looked down at Damian, "I'd rather forgive and forget than become full of hatred, like you, Tate."

---

Alexander nodded, throwing his cigarette to the ground. "No time to waste then. Come on."
He set off, without waiting for Judith. He wanted to get this whole business over with as soon as possible.
Tate growled deeply, gritting his teeth at Tara's stupidity. " Didn't you learn anything from what happened to our father!!?" He snapped, releasing Damian's head from his grip. "You'll change your mind real quick when the humans find out your true identity. I don't know when you'll make a mistake... But if you do anymore than this, then you'll be together with that peaceful idiot" he drawled, trying to get it through Tara's head. He slowly got up to his feet and appeared behind Tara, knocking her out the same way he did to Damian. "... And you forgot the fact that our family was torn apart from those disgusting humans" he murmured silently, staring at her.

~~

Judith nodded and quickly followed, dropping the last of her cigarette to the floor. She noted Alexander's rush, but she understood his reasonings.
Edited by LittleBrownie - 6/21/16 at 11:50am
"It's better to be hurt than to hurt others. Nice people can be happy with just that." - Ken Kaneki

"I'm not gonna run away and I never go back on my word, that is my nindō!" - Naruto Uzumaki


Sasuke: "Why're you so obsessed with me?!"
Naruto: "Because i'm your friend."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________Warning: Spoiler! (...
Reply
"It's better to be hurt than to hurt others. Nice people can be happy with just that." - Ken Kaneki

"I'm not gonna run away and I never go back on my word, that is my nindō!" - Naruto Uzumaki


Sasuke: "Why're you so obsessed with me?!"
Naruto: "Because i'm your friend."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________Warning: Spoiler! (...
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Games, Jokes, and Fun!
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Games, Jokes, and Fun! › ~°~ The Unsafe World - A Werewolf Role Play ~°~