I received my chicks today from McMurray hatchery. I ordered Red Blue Laced Wyandotte, Columbian Wyandotte, Buttercups, and Welsummer. As we know, there is the mystery chick. Well, I received extra 5 chicks in addition to the mystery chick. I know what some of the chicks are, but not sure of the mystery chick and the yellow chicks with the grayish spot on their head. Any ideas??? Today is their 1st day home. No DOAs, all seem to be lively. This is my first time ordering from McMurray.
1. I'm assuming this is the Red Blue Laced Wyandotte (thanks to google).
2. Here is a pic of 1 of the 5 extra chicks. Solid yellow, spot on head, clean legs. No clue. Ideas???
3. I'm assuming this is the Columbian Wyandotte (from googling images).
4. Mystery chick??? Any ideas???
5. The top one is the Buttercup, bottom chick is the Welsummer (from googling images).
Thanks in advance for any guesses? Can't wait to see how they turn out!