My babies are going on six weeks and moving out to the coop soon, but since I had six straight-run bantams I'd like to hear gueses on gender. Also, I had that one that looked like a chipmunk in chickhood, and now has some pretty defining feathers. Maybe someone can tell me finally what he or she is, as well as whant gender.
Thanks in advance for the help!
1. Red Frizzle Cochin (2 pics, 6 wks)
2. Black Frizzle Cochin (6 wks)
3. White Frizzle Cochin (6 wks)
4. Sebright Bantam (6 wks)
5. Something Cochin not Frizzle (about 4 weeks)
6. Gender and breed? Was marked just like a sharply defined chipmunk, has been guessed as OEGB (partridge maybe?) and Phoenix (2 pics, 6 weeks)
Edited by skyhunt2016 - 4/20/16 at 12:42pm