My name is Amy, and I am from Newfoundland, Canada
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
I had chickens growing up, at my parents house. Now that I have my own house and on my own, its time to start my own little farm!
(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
None right now, I just finished building myself an incubator as i am worried the one i ordered will not be here before my eggs are!
(3) What breeds do you have?
I have a dozen easter eggers ordered from NS. But in the past i usually had the Rode Island Reds
(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?
(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Kayaking, Walking my dogs, Outdoors, Quad, anything that involves the outdoors haha and cooking!
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.-*
I live with my Boyfriend of 6 years, we have two dogs a Husky(Avi) and a Rough Collie(Kalypso) and a cat (Batman) I also foster animals for Central Paws, so right now we have a foster kitty named Momma as well! I work as a Pharmacy Technician and the hospital. And I was raised on a farm with goats, horses, you name it!
I am very new to this chicken hatching thing. So bare with me!!