Since coop plans are all over the web, after studying "millions" of them, I decided to wingit. I started with some big floor beams i salvaged when we renovated our house, made a frame, and was eager to show my better half the progress. She pointed out that my frame was a little big....
Oh Well, big it is.
Added 10cm insulation and put on some floor
Wall frame followed...
The walls are 2m high and 3,45m * 3,35m, so its going to be a roomy coop/house.
We intend to have about 6 chickens maby some yellow orpingtons) and ability to expand. Pluss some bunnies during winter. I intend to put a Wall up making a room for supplies and whatnot..
Here is current progress of coop:
Open for any feedback. 🐓