I built this DIY wine cooler incubator about 2 weeks ago. It has been holding a steady 99/100 degrees F and ~30% humidity for several days so I added 46 eggs yesterday.
Some of the features
- 2 light bulb and a water heater for temp setting
- 2x 1 gallon water bottles for temp stabilization
- 1 computer fan for circulation
- 3 egg trays, should hold 150 eggs (way more then I need)
- 3 thermometers (2 digital temp/humidity & 1 standard)
- 1 water wiggler with digital temp probe inside for internal egg temp
I got all my inspiration from other diy threads on BYC, so thanks to all you builders!
thanks for looking