BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Random Ramblings › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank - Page 3796

post #37951 of 55858

Cleaning out the refrigerator, chickens are having a party!

Nevertheless, she persisted.

Reply

Nevertheless, she persisted.

Reply
post #37952 of 55858
Quote:
Originally Posted by FridayYet View Post

Cleaning out the refrigerator, chickens are having a party!
celebrate.gif those are the best kind of parties for chickens
NPIP & AI CLEAN
Ducks I raise: Snowy calls and Anconas
Chickens I raise: Ohiki, Swedish flower, svart hona, chocolate, mauve, mauve splash, cuckoo, blue, splash and black orps (bantams, ENGLISH), brown/isabel leghorns, and easter eggers. New for 2017 chocolate cuckoo english orpingtons(large fowl) and Buff saddleback pomeranian geese!
And, 1 lonely guinea hen who thinks she's a duck.
Reply
NPIP & AI CLEAN
Ducks I raise: Snowy calls and Anconas
Chickens I raise: Ohiki, Swedish flower, svart hona, chocolate, mauve, mauve splash, cuckoo, blue, splash and black orps (bantams, ENGLISH), brown/isabel leghorns, and easter eggers. New for 2017 chocolate cuckoo english orpingtons(large fowl) and Buff saddleback pomeranian geese!
And, 1 lonely guinea hen who thinks she's a duck.
Reply
post #37953 of 55858
Quote:
Originally Posted by minihorse927 View Post


celebrate.gif those are the best kind of parties for chickens

 

They are certainly having a good time out there. :D

Nevertheless, she persisted.

Reply

Nevertheless, she persisted.

Reply
post #37954 of 55858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos18 View Post


hugs.gif Sorry for the rough day.

@LittleLakePhil RUN!!!! Chaos is trying to soft hug you!!!! :hide:P

post #37955 of 55858
Quote:
Originally Posted by meltel View Post
 

@LittleLakePhil RUN!!!! Chaos is trying to soft hug you!!!! :hide:P

 

You say that like it's a bad thing?? :idunno

Nevertheless, she persisted.

Reply

Nevertheless, she persisted.

Reply
post #37956 of 55858
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FridayYet View Post

They are certainly having a good time out there. big_smile.png

What's on the drink menu? big_smile.png
Swedish ducks, golden comets, large fowl lavender orpingtons, bantam english chocolate orpingtons, bantam cochins, OEGBs, Seramas, and Call Ducks!
Reply
Swedish ducks, golden comets, large fowl lavender orpingtons, bantam english chocolate orpingtons, bantam cochins, OEGBs, Seramas, and Call Ducks!
Reply
post #37957 of 55858
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVduckchick View Post


What's on the drink menu? big_smile.png

For them, muddy water. (No matter how often I clean it, they like to kick dirt in it,or decide that right next to the waterer is the best place for a dust bath)  

 

For me, I'm not drinking this month. :hit

Nevertheless, she persisted.

Reply

Nevertheless, she persisted.

Reply
post #37958 of 55858
Quote:
Originally Posted by FridayYet View Post
 

 

You say that like it's a bad thing?? :idunno

Maybe not for Judy and me but I didn't think Phil was in to that sort of thing :hu

post #37959 of 55858
It's a official, we are now getting twice as many duck eggs as chicken eggs from 1/4 as many birds.

    The most worth-while thing is to try to put happiness into the lives of others.                          Robert Baden-Powell

Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. H. Jackson Brown, Jr. 

 

  Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'

      Erich fromm



https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AoS0eKC-XoQ
Reply

    The most worth-while thing is to try to put happiness into the lives of others.                          Robert Baden-Powell

Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. H. Jackson Brown, Jr. 

 

  Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'

      Erich fromm



https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AoS0eKC-XoQ
Reply
post #37960 of 55858
hugs.gif Phil

And stop getting flocking on my fudge! It's selling slow enough now as it is!

1 Gold Laced Wyandotte, 1 EE, 1 black Orp, 1 white Orp/Leghorn mix, 1 BR, 1 RIR

 

1 boxer, 1 chihuahua, 2 daughters, and a great hubby

 

All female, except for the hubby. Poor man...

Reply

1 Gold Laced Wyandotte, 1 EE, 1 black Orp, 1 white Orp/Leghorn mix, 1 BR, 1 RIR

 

1 boxer, 1 chihuahua, 2 daughters, and a great hubby

 

All female, except for the hubby. Poor man...

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Random Ramblings
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Random Ramblings › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank