Help baby chick maybe dying - Page 2
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickens
bri55--Have you read thru the recent emergency posts about chicks? There is a lot of information on this site...Also, I think this same website I referenced above may be able to help you:
Some key areas to look at:
1) Temperature: Is it too hot (overheating could cause those symptons) or not warm enought?
2) Floor surface: Is it too slick for the baby chick?
3) Food: Are you using commercial food or your own mix?
4) Pep-ups: Use Sugar water/electrolytes/cooked egg yolks
5) Possible Splayed/Spraddled legs (see linked website)
I hope this helps!