BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Chicken Breeds › What Breed Or Gender is This? › Please help identify my assorted bantams from TSC
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Please help identify my assorted bantams from TSC - Page 2

post #11 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CascadiaRiver View Post

Buff Brahma
Thank you!
post #12 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanHen View Post

#1 some sort of Ameraucana or Partridge Game?
#2 no idea (looks like it has fluffy legs, so could be a Cochin of some sort?)
#3 looks like a Red Cochin
#4 looks like a Buff Columbian Cochin or Buff Brahma

Such cute birds!
thank you!
post #13 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CascadiaRiver View Post

Probably a Cochin or wyandotte type bird, what type of comb do they have?
The comb is light colored,on the red one, and the comb is turning red on the darker one. I'll try to get better pics of the combs this evening. They both have feathered legs. Thank you for the help!
post #14 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenmomma67 View Post


The comb is light colored,on the red one, and the comb is turning red on the darker one. I'll try to get better pics of the combs this evening. They both have feathered legs. Thank you for the help!

I mean type like the shape <3 Are they rose comb? Straight Comb? 

A proud member of 4h and a strong bearer of the Pacific Northwest and its Cold, not to mention a chicken mommy of 3 Cochins, 1 Sicilian Buttercup, 2 Bantam EE, 1 RIR/EE Mix, 1 Mille Fleur Booted Bantam, and 2 bantam OEGB's, a Black Bearded Silkie and a double laced silver Plymouth Bantam!
Reply
A proud member of 4h and a strong bearer of the Pacific Northwest and its Cold, not to mention a chicken mommy of 3 Cochins, 1 Sicilian Buttercup, 2 Bantam EE, 1 RIR/EE Mix, 1 Mille Fleur Booted Bantam, and 2 bantam OEGB's, a Black Bearded Silkie and a double laced silver Plymouth Bantam!
Reply
post #15 of 17

#1- BB Red OEG, #2- Gold Laced Cochin, #3 Red Cochin, #4 Buff Brahma. Look like all pullets to me. The gold laced cochin may be a cockerel. But at 2 months it should have more comb. Brahmas are slow developers so it could be a cockerel as well, only time will tell.

post #16 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CascadiaRiver View Post

I mean type like the shape <3 Are they rose comb? Straight Comb? 
From what LITTLE I know about combs, they look like pea combs to me, but could be straight and just aren't big enough yet.
post #17 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Farms View Post

#1- BB Red OEG, #2- Gold Laced Cochin, #3 Red Cochin, #4 Buff Brahma. Look like all pullets to me. The gold laced cochin may be a cockerel. But at 2 months it should have more comb. Brahmas are slow developers so it could be a cockerel as well, only time will tell.
Thank you sooooo much! I appreciate the information!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: What Breed Or Gender is This?
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Chicken Breeds › What Breed Or Gender is This? › Please help identify my assorted bantams from TSC