Are the roosters aggressive?
Do they lay well?
Are they friendly?
Do they eat alot?
Do they tolerate confinement?
How big is the egg?
Are they a healthy breed?
Do they lay in the winter?
How big are they?
1. In general the males are docile but as with any breed there will always be a bad egg in the bunch. I can't guarantee you won't get one with an attitude especially if you get hatchery stock.
2, Most are friendly. Not all are thrilled about being held. My chicks tend to go through a spazzy stage when they think you are out to eat them. They calm down as they mature.
3. They don't eat any more than any other same sized chicken.
4. They tolerate confinement well.
5. Eggs tend towards medium-large depending on where your birds came from.
6. Mine have been healthy.
7. My younger Favs lay through the winter. Older ones tend to molt in the fall and start laying again Jan-Feb depending on weather.
8. Hatchery females are on the smaller side, probably 4 lbs. Mine tend towards 7 lbs.
There is a Faverolles thread if you want to check it out.