I'm getting some bantam chicks on the weekend and have a few questions:
1. Does anyone know the breeds of these chicks? I know that the white ones are leghorn and the brown one might be a wyandotte?
2. The chicks are approximately 5-6 weeks old, is there any possible way to sex them?
3. Can these birds be used in shows? I read somewhere that leghorns are popular showbirds.
3. What do I feed them? Regular feed or chick crumbles?
4. What are their behaviours? Are they friendly, jumpy, etc.
5. Will they be easy to tame at 5-6 weeks?
6. Can they be kept with guinea pigs?
7. Are they good layers?
8. I'm thinking of purchasing only one. I know they get lonely alone but is there a possible way to make this work?