I have a micro fodder system. I'm having a terrible time with MOLD. Every time my fodder is growing it's fuzzy. Of course I don't this to my ladies as I don't want them getting sick.
I've tried adding a little bleach to the water that my pump is. But I still get mold.
I've even tried putting a fan so that it blows on the fodder thinking maybe it's getting warm and needs are circulating. But still mold.
I don't know how what else to do. I have both barley and wheat but they both do that same thing. Mold every time.
If someone can give me an idea as to what to do, I'd greatly appreciate it.