Hi there :) My name is Sarah and I'm a cowgirl and farmer at heart.
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
I'm new to chickens! We got our 6 hens on Easter... they were probably about 5-6 wks old at that time
(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
(3) What breeds do you have?
We have two black sex links, one golden laced polish, 2 light brahmas and 1 silver laced wyandotte
(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?
my feed store told me about you!
(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
I run, swim, cycle, play soccer, ride my horse and train dogs :)
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I'm a positie reinforcement dog trainer- and have been for 15 years
I have a horse- she's 26 - I've had her for 22 years!
I have two dogs, 1 guinea pig, 3 nigerian dwarf goats (also new to me in the last year), 3 feral kitties I rescued- though I'm not sure if they're really still around, and my ladies. :) I 'm also a mom to 3 young boys- almost 4 yrs, 7 and 9.5.
Looking forward to learning a lot about chickens!!