BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Games, Jokes, and Fun! › The Haunted Forest RPG
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Haunted Forest RPG - Page 213

post #2121 of 4375
Quote:
Originally Posted by JabbaDaHutt View Post

Xylo orders "Get out of my way, so I can slaughter this beast!"


Luna shakes her head defiantly "I will not move in till words are use is a civilized fashion" she growls though gritted teeth
post #2122 of 4375
Quote:
Originally Posted by JabbaDaHutt View Post
 


(ok, I like the first two. they might be added shortly.)

 

(Okay.:))

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

 

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

Reply

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

 

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

Reply
post #2123 of 4375
Elle runs through the kitchen and flings the door open, shaking with both fear and excitement. The cold air made her feel alive, the wet grass between her toes, the rustling of trees, the angry shouts, it was almost too much, she felt completely overwhelmed. Then why was she smiling so much? She hadn't noticed it until now. She runs as fast as she can towards the sound of conflict, round the back of the cabin, skidding on the wet ground and stumbling round the corner. She spots Luna almost immediately and her eyes light up.
post #2124 of 4375
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost bite88 View Post


Luna shakes her head defiantly "I will not move in till words are use is a civilized fashion" she growls though gritted teeth

Xylo runs past her and slashes at Greymane.

post #2125 of 4375
Quote:
Originally Posted by JabbaDaHutt View Post

Xylo runs past her and slashes at Greymane.


Luna jumps in front of Greymane to deflect Xylo's attack with her scythe "Xylo calm down please " she begs
post #2126 of 4375
Greymane howls at Xylo and paces back and forth in front of Luna, not wanting to hurt her." Luna, Xylo was asked to leave and he would not. He trespassed, I fed him, was civil, he comes again to harass Lilith. If you do not move or make him leave, I will cleave a permanent grin into his throat." His yellow eyes burn with rage, his teeth gnash.
post #2127 of 4375
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost bite88 View Post


Luna jumps in front of Greymane to deflect Xylo's attack with her scythe "Xylo calm down please " she begs


XYlo roars, "Whose side are you on?"

post #2128 of 4375
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bantambird View Post

Greymane howls at Xylo and paces back and forth in front of Luna, not wanting to hurt her." Luna, Xylo was asked to leave and he would not. He trespassed, I fed him, was civil, he comes again to harass Lilith. If you do not move or make him leave, I will cleave a permanent grin into his throat." His yellow eyes burn with rage, his teeth gnash.


Xylo grins at him and laughs. He knows he can take the old werewolf easily.

post #2129 of 4375
Quote:
Originally Posted by JabbaDaHutt View Post


XYlo roars, "Whose side are you on?"


"I'm on the side where everyone lives to see another day" Luna replies
post #2130 of 4375
Elle can feel the blood pumping through her veins, her heart thumping like a drum. Everything seems to slow down, all she hears is her breath - slow and controlled, all she sees is Luna. She reaches down and wraps her hand around the handle of her sword, drawing it quickly from its sheath. She feels instantly different, no longer scared or unsure. The blade begs her to shed the reapers blood, "I'm the hunter.. You're the hunted.." She charges forward driving the blade deep into Luna's exposed back.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Games, Jokes, and Fun!
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Games, Jokes, and Fun! › The Haunted Forest RPG