The Japanese did it again. Doing something out of the norm.
We now can see clearly every step of the hatching process at home! Extremely easy to do Hatching an egg using in a clear plastic cup.
(3 minutes video)
An incubator large enough to fit clear plastic cup
Some clear plastic cup
Clear shrink wrap
A pen (or anything to poke small holes in the shrink wrap)
1. Get your incubator ready for hatching (all the normal steps)
2. Get a clear plastic cup
3. Place a piece of shrink wrap about 2 inch inside the cup to hold a cracked egg
4. Crack a fertilized egg no to the shrink wrap
5. Poke about 10 small holes at about 1/3 of an inch from the top all around the cup
6. Cover the opening the cup with another piece of shrink wrap
7. Place the cub inside the incubator!
Watch as the egg grow – so cool – going to try this this weekend and will post updates Please search your experience if you try this.