BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Buy ~ Sell ~ Trade › Chicken Hatching Eggs › GAMES FOR EGGS and other fun prizes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale: GAMES FOR EGGS and other fun prizes - Page 866

post #8651 of 10481
Quote:
Originally Posted by prizepete View Post

Im so sorry!
x2 CJ! I would personally keep them and then do an IOU for spring. That's hard to deal with and then give away the survivors. hugs.gif
NPIP & AI CLEAN
Ducks I raise: Snowy calls and Anconas
Chickens I raise: Ohiki, Swedish flower, svart hona, chocolate, mauve, mauve splash, cuckoo, blue, splash and black orps (bantams, ENGLISH), brown/isabel leghorns, and easter eggers. New for 2017 chocolate cuckoo english orpingtons(large fowl) and Buff saddleback pomeranian geese!
And, 1 lonely guinea hen who thinks she's a duck.
Reply
NPIP & AI CLEAN
Ducks I raise: Snowy calls and Anconas
Chickens I raise: Ohiki, Swedish flower, svart hona, chocolate, mauve, mauve splash, cuckoo, blue, splash and black orps (bantams, ENGLISH), brown/isabel leghorns, and easter eggers. New for 2017 chocolate cuckoo english orpingtons(large fowl) and Buff saddleback pomeranian geese!
And, 1 lonely guinea hen who thinks she's a duck.
Reply
post #8652 of 10481
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavynFallen View Post

hit.gifhugs.gif
X2

Or whatever you feel is best... nobody would fault you for not sending them out, unfortunate things happen...

Quote:
Originally Posted by minihorse927 View Post

x2 CJ! I would personally keep them and then do an IOU for spring. That's hard to deal with and then give away the survivors. hugs.gif

X3! We'd all be with you if you decided to do that smile.png
Cream Crested Legbars, bearded silkies, Welbars, lavender ameraucanas, Ayam Cemani

Turkeys:Bourbon red/buff, red bronze, royal palm, mottled black, and any color in between!

Muscovy Ducks

I also make hen saddles, PM me for details!

www.onemountainacres.weebly.com
Reply
Cream Crested Legbars, bearded silkies, Welbars, lavender ameraucanas, Ayam Cemani

Turkeys:Bourbon red/buff, red bronze, royal palm, mottled black, and any color in between!

Muscovy Ducks

I also make hen saddles, PM me for details!

www.onemountainacres.weebly.com
Reply
post #8653 of 10481
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjwaldon View Post

Something definitely went wrong.  7 AC and 4 LH, but one of the LHs was trampled and didn't make it.  One of the AC is lethargic, laying on it's side.  I don't think it's going to make it either.  There is one more AC trying to hatch.  I'll give them 'till tonight.  Then I'll eggtopsy and try to figure out what happened.

hit.gif



We'll do one winner, winner takes all, most likely 6 AC and 3 LH. 

Keep them CJ. With all you have coming up that would be one thing less to worry about. hugs.gif
post #8654 of 10481

everything happens for a reason CJ. Keep your babies and keep building a strong flock. You've been so generous anyway. I had one AC die one me this am-it was way smaller than the other 3 and I think it got trampled?? I am so appreciate to have 3 of them regardless!!

post #8655 of 10481
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by meltel View Post
 

everything happens for a reason CJ. Keep your babies and keep building a strong flock. You've been so generous anyway. I had one AC die one me this am-it was way smaller than the other 3 and I think it got trampled?? I am so appreciate to have 3 of them regardless!!

 

Oh no!  Was it the blackest of the bunch?  Seems like the really black ones are the smallest, and need some extra TLC for a few days.

post #8656 of 10481
Thread Starter 

idk about keeping these chicks.  I guess it wouldn't be too much trouble to keep these in the garage all winter since there aren't that many.  However, I will not do an IOU.  I hate - hate hate hate - having IOUs hanging over my head.  Just feels like a ball and chain.  Either we finish this round and these chicks ship next week, or we pick up where we left off IF/WHEN I offer chicks again.

post #8657 of 10481

Whatever works best for you.  :)

Nevertheless, she persisted.

Reply

Nevertheless, she persisted.

Reply
post #8658 of 10481
Quote:
Originally Posted by FridayYet View Post

Whatever works best for you.  smile.png

X2
post #8659 of 10481
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjwaldon View Post
 

Something definitely went wrong.  7 AC and 4 LH, but one of the LHs was trampled and didn't make it.  One of the AC is lethargic, laying on it's side.  I don't think it's going to make it either.  There is one more AC trying to hatch.  I'll give them 'till tonight.  Then I'll eggtopsy and try to figure out what happened.

 

We'll do one winner, winner takes all, most likely 6 AC and 3 LH. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjwaldon View Post
 

idk about keeping these chicks.  I guess it wouldn't be too much trouble to keep these in the garage all winter since there aren't that many.  However, I will not do an IOU.  I hate - hate hate hate - having IOUs hanging over my head.  Just feels like a ball and chain.  Either we finish this round and these chicks ship next week, or we pick up where we left off IF/WHEN I offer chicks again.

 

So sorry :hugs  

post #8660 of 10481
Quote:
Originally Posted by FridayYet View Post

Whatever works best for you.  smile.png
X3
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Chicken Hatching Eggs
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Buy ~ Sell ~ Trade › Chicken Hatching Eggs › GAMES FOR EGGS and other fun prizes