BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Chicken Breeds › What Breed Or Gender is This? › Worst Luck Of All Time
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Worst Luck Of All Time

post #1 of 4
Thread Starter 
I have three 8 week old chickens, pictured below. In order: a light brahma, BO, and SLW. I bought sexed chicks, but I'm beginning to suspect I have the worst luck of all time and have 2/3 roosters (which are illegal here). Is there any way they aren't roos? Please, any comforting lies or opinions are welcome.



Close up:



I've gotten really attached to them. sad.png
post #2 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by hen-solo View Post

I have three 8 week old chickens, pictured below. In order: a light brahma, BO, and SLW. I bought sexed chicks, but I'm beginning to suspect I have the worst luck of all time and have 2/3 roosters (which are illegal here). Is there any way they aren't roos? Please, any comforting lies or opinions are welcome.



Close up:



I've gotten really attached to them. sad.png
First,maybe a pullet,SLW I think a roo,or a young hen close to laying,the BO is a pullet,
Doing the two most depressing things in the world almost.Not getting chicks and missing my Isadora.
Reply
Doing the two most depressing things in the world almost.Not getting chicks and missing my Isadora.
Reply
post #3 of 4
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cluckcluck1215 View Post

First,maybe a pullet,SLW I think a roo,or a young hen close to laying,the BO is a pullet,

Thanks!! My only hope for the SLW is that he/she is the most diminutive and quietest chick I've had. I'm livin' on a prayer at this point though.
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by hen-solo View Post

Thanks!! My only hope for the SLW is that he/she is the most diminutive and quietest chick I've had. I'm livin' on a prayer at this point though.
Your welcome!and welcome to BYC
Doing the two most depressing things in the world almost.Not getting chicks and missing my Isadora.
Reply
Doing the two most depressing things in the world almost.Not getting chicks and missing my Isadora.
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: What Breed Or Gender is This?
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Chicken Breeds › What Breed Or Gender is This? › Worst Luck Of All Time