BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Random Ramblings › Toddlers are Quackers
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Toddlers are Quackers - Page 989

post #9881 of 11768
Thread Starter 

Cleaning the living room means picking up toys and sippy cups. Cleaning my room means removing diapers and wipes, and rearranging Christmas gifts. Cleaning the house means moving the strollers and picking up dirty Elmo socks. Not to mention the dog toys that I know the dog hasn't been playing with. Cleaning my desk off means moving Sesame Street flash cards, outlet covers and training pants.

But I am just the babysitter.

I AM THE OWNER OF ABI'S COFFEE HOUSE. 

MANAGER, HEATHERFEATHER7

COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT, CHAOS18

POISON CONTROL, MELTEL

Reply

I AM THE OWNER OF ABI'S COFFEE HOUSE. 

MANAGER, HEATHERFEATHER7

COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT, CHAOS18

POISON CONTROL, MELTEL

Reply
post #9882 of 11768

And doing any of that means splinters :lau

The voices in my head are fighting again.

 

My imaginary friend is running with scissors, and one of my personalities wandered off.

 

I don't like to think before I speak. I like to be just as surprised as everyone else about what comes out my mouth.

 

Sometimes even I am afraid of the things my mind comes up with.


Complaint & HR Departments for Abi's
 

Incu w/ Friends-helpful notes & links

Reply
The voices in my head are fighting again.

 

My imaginary friend is running with scissors, and one of my personalities wandered off.

 

I don't like to think before I speak. I like to be just as surprised as everyone else about what comes out my mouth.

 

Sometimes even I am afraid of the things my mind comes up with.


Complaint & HR Departments for Abi's
 

Incu w/ Friends-helpful notes & links

Reply
post #9883 of 11768
Thread Starter 

Then there is the bathroom (bath toys, potty chair, potty seat and step stool, the Pull-Ups I am using for now...) the kitchen (gummy vitamins, Goldfish crackers, plastic cups, and fish sticks) and the room upstairs that is oddly full of a crib, changing table... Oh! And a baby!!!!

I AM THE OWNER OF ABI'S COFFEE HOUSE. 

MANAGER, HEATHERFEATHER7

COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT, CHAOS18

POISON CONTROL, MELTEL

Reply

I AM THE OWNER OF ABI'S COFFEE HOUSE. 

MANAGER, HEATHERFEATHER7

COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT, CHAOS18

POISON CONTROL, MELTEL

Reply
post #9884 of 11768
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos18 View Post
 

And doing any of that means splinters :lau

:gig

I AM THE OWNER OF ABI'S COFFEE HOUSE. 

MANAGER, HEATHERFEATHER7

COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT, CHAOS18

POISON CONTROL, MELTEL

Reply

I AM THE OWNER OF ABI'S COFFEE HOUSE. 

MANAGER, HEATHERFEATHER7

COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT, CHAOS18

POISON CONTROL, MELTEL

Reply
post #9885 of 11768
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotorcycleChick View Post
 

Good morning, Liz! Are you okay? I mean in the typical daily stuff and the "it is dangerously cold out there" way. I really have had frozen eyeballs last night and this morning. It hurts!!

 

i am well getting ready for my least favorite holiday and her bday

it was -6 when i went to feed, i even made my horse nice hot oatmeal for breakfast

i think we lost a couple trees last night to the wind, but will have to double check this weekend

we are looking at a property on sunday 

expecting 6-10" of snow on saturday

 

Did you know that i hate winter?

 

But the lake looked really neat this morning with the sun coming up and the orange and reds, steaming surface it looked like it was on fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotorcycleChick View Post
 

Cleaning the living room means picking up toys and sippy cups. Cleaning my room means removing diapers and wipes, and rearranging Christmas gifts. Cleaning the house means moving the strollers and picking up dirty Elmo socks. Not to mention the dog toys that I know the dog hasn't been playing with. Cleaning my desk off means moving Sesame Street flash cards, outlet covers and training pants.

But I am just the babysitter.

just means that you  really like your babysitting job

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotorcycleChick View Post
 

Then there is the bathroom (bath toys, potty chair, potty seat and step stool, the Pull-Ups I am using for now...) the kitchen (gummy vitamins, Goldfish crackers, plastic cups, and fish sticks) and the room upstairs that is oddly full of a crib, changing table... Oh! And a baby!!!!

:love

post #9886 of 11768

For you Abi

Image result for hot coffee gif

post #9887 of 11768
Thread Starter 

:hugs

I AM THE OWNER OF ABI'S COFFEE HOUSE. 

MANAGER, HEATHERFEATHER7

COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT, CHAOS18

POISON CONTROL, MELTEL

Reply

I AM THE OWNER OF ABI'S COFFEE HOUSE. 

MANAGER, HEATHERFEATHER7

COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT, CHAOS18

POISON CONTROL, MELTEL

Reply
post #9888 of 11768
Quote:
Originally Posted by DwayneNLiz View Post
 

i am well getting ready for my least favorite holiday and her bday

it was -6 when i went to feed, i even made my horse nice hot oatmeal for breakfast

i think we lost a couple trees last night to the wind, but will have to double check this weekend

we are looking at a property on sunday 

expecting 6-10" of snow on saturday

 

Did you know that i hate winter?

 

But the lake looked really neat this morning with the sun coming up and the orange and reds, steaming surface it looked like it was on fire

just means that you  really like your babysitting job

 

:love

Move to texas you'll never freeze again! :P

post #9889 of 11768

The view from the cafeteria at work.
post #9890 of 11768
Thread Starter 
Ugh! I can see my snow just fine. And more overnight.

I AM THE OWNER OF ABI'S COFFEE HOUSE. 

MANAGER, HEATHERFEATHER7

COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT, CHAOS18

POISON CONTROL, MELTEL

Reply

I AM THE OWNER OF ABI'S COFFEE HOUSE. 

MANAGER, HEATHERFEATHER7

COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT, CHAOS18

POISON CONTROL, MELTEL

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Random Ramblings
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Random Ramblings › Toddlers are Quackers