Hey, does anyone know if I have to replace the water/oxine ah (not activated) liquid every day or would any leftovers from the day before still have the same effectiveness as when the water and oxine was first mixed? I have a hen here that I think has MG, she's been coughing/wheezing/sneezing- whatever it is I can't tell exactly she just sounds like she is choking from time to time. I thought maybe it was gapeworm and treated her with a variety of wormers but nothing helped.
I've started giving her oxine ah vapor 'baths' yesterday (although I did a few times before, albeit for only 10 minutes at a time) I realized yesterday when searching for information she needs to be in there longer, so yesterday was her first hour long therapeutic vapor bath session.
I want to do this again today but I just don't know if I should replace the mixture with all new? I don't want to waste the stuff as it is expensive, but I don't want her second session to be 'less than' and not help her.
Does anyone know and can help me with it?