really great layers but don't like handling much, mine wouldn't let me near them. i raised the whites and the browns, they were escape artists but for a good reason. they can evade a lot of predators
Mine are a week old, so I don't have a lot to judge on yet, but they've been so full of character that I was afraid I'd forget some of their antics by the time they reach maturity. I'll update when...
My Sicilian Buttercup, Piquin, is a consistent layer of small creamy eggs, about 3-4 a week. Her plumage is a gorgeous coppery gold with distinctive leopard-like spots; a double comb and high tail...
I LOVE my buffs. We got chickens because my son and I are allergic to cats and dogs and the kids wanted pets. We got all buffs because I read that they were the best "beginner" chickens. They are...
My Favacauna named Raven is the nicest thing, and she lays a large green egg nearly every day. Her feathers have a beautiful blue shine and I absolutely love her feather cheeks. If you are...
20 post - Page 2
Currently, there are 1868 Active Users (192 Members and 1676 Guests)
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine. Hosts,... 3 minutes ago
- › Pics of your most colorful eggs!! 3 minutes ago
- › March 2017! Hatch with us! 3 minutes ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 3 minutes ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 4 minutes ago
- › Need help getting my ducklings to trust me! 4 minutes ago
- › What do you have in your flock? 4 minutes ago
- › February/March 2017 Hatch-a-long 4 minutes ago
- › The 8th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!!!! 5 minutes ago
- › New to chickens 5 minutes ago
- › Leghorn by orientphoenix
- › Lakenvelder by Minnowey
- › Sicilian Buttercup by Hishigata
- › Orpington by jallen062
- › Favacauna by BlueJuniper
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by acemario
- › Malay by QueenMisha
- › Bantam-Cochin by givengrove
- › Ameraucana by melishkia
- › Featherman Poultry Set Up Special With Chill Tank by rjohns39
- › One Myth and One Lie About—Egg's
- › SERAMA INCUBATION TIPS ~ Not hard to hatch...
- › casportpony's random chicken pictures
- › Best Pictures of 2017.
- › Soo EggCited the ladies will be here next...
- › Coop-A-Cabana and Coop de Ville....Soo...
- › Integrating new birds at 4 weeks old.
- › \~ * >One Will Reign< * ~/ a Wild Horse...
- › A Few of my BYC Besties
- › Duck Year, A Love Story