BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Random Ramblings ›  Granny's gone and done it again
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Granny's gone and done it again - Page 1388

post #13871 of 42414
There is no more faithful friend than a slightly hungry chicken.

https://www.facebook.com/sowingandcrowing/
Reply
There is no more faithful friend than a slightly hungry chicken.

https://www.facebook.com/sowingandcrowing/
Reply
post #13872 of 42414
I blew out these eggs this morning for breakfast. I'm obsessed with the gray ones! Need to find out who's laying them.



There is no more faithful friend than a slightly hungry chicken.

https://www.facebook.com/sowingandcrowing/
Reply
There is no more faithful friend than a slightly hungry chicken.

https://www.facebook.com/sowingandcrowing/
Reply
post #13873 of 42414
Well. Conditions are in.

We may be t minus 48 hours to close.

...provided, however, the lenders get their poop together.
post #13874 of 42414
Quote:
Originally Posted by prostar View Post

Well. Conditions are in.

We may be t minus 48 hours to close.

...provided, however, the lenders get their poop together.

fl.gif
There is no more faithful friend than a slightly hungry chicken.

https://www.facebook.com/sowingandcrowing/
Reply
There is no more faithful friend than a slightly hungry chicken.

https://www.facebook.com/sowingandcrowing/
Reply
post #13875 of 42414
Thread Starter 

:frow Wore out ! been home about an hr. snowed on me the whole way. bought stuff for fruit salad and myself a Christmas present or 2.or.. 5. LOL  I got a new tfal skillet 12 1/2 inchs,  3 new pr. of sweat pants and a fillet knife.  for fish but for chickens. Its just 4in blade /wooden handle and leather sheath.  I am the most excited about the knife. My wrists are getting too bad for my hatchet .This will cut their throat and allow them to bleed out .. I reading back I see how weird this sounds. LOL Im not normal. 

I bought Tom a belt and a pr. of PJ bottoms  . Bought DD a knife block set.  Robert a hoodie.  And last GS 3pr of mario socks.   So I got them all except SIL. I will put him name on the knife block I guess.

    Don't be sad, don't cry.He did his work well and only by leaving could he teach my son the last lesson he needed to learn.   Empathy for another soul 
Reply
    Don't be sad, don't cry.He did his work well and only by leaving could he teach my son the last lesson he needed to learn.   Empathy for another soul 
Reply
post #13876 of 42414
Quote:
Originally Posted by granny hatchet View Post
 

:frow Wore out ! been home about an hr. snowed on me the whole way. bought stuff for fruit salad and myself a Christmas present or 2.or.. 5. LOL  I got a new tfal skillet 12 1/2 inchs,  3 new pr. of sweat pants and a fillet knife.  for fish but for chickens. Its just 4in blade /wooden handle and leather sheath.  I am the most excited about the knife. My wrists are getting too bad for my hatchet .This will cut their throat and allow them to bleed out .. I reading back I see how weird this sounds. LOL Im not normal. 

I bought Tom a belt and a pr. of PJ bottoms  . Bought DD a knife block set.  Robert a hoodie.  And last GS 3pr of mario socks.   So I got them all except SIL. I will put him name on the knife block I guess.


or you could maybe show your Dd how your are going to use the new "dispatching" knife by using SIL  as the practice dummy :hide

abbreviations hurt my head/brain while miss-spelling and typo only hurt my fingers
Reply
abbreviations hurt my head/brain while miss-spelling and typo only hurt my fingers
Reply
post #13877 of 42414
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-acres-farm View Post


or you could maybe show your Dd how your are going to use the new "dispatching" knife by using SIL  as the practice dummy hide.gif
ROFL LMAO gig.gif

Love it!
NPIP in MS, reorganizing breed choices and projects.
Reply
NPIP in MS, reorganizing breed choices and projects.
Reply
post #13878 of 42414

well the excess meat is picked off the ham bones (2 of them)  and added back in to the beans along with some other ham that I had diced/trimmed off of various hams.   And excess fat/rind is in the chicken bucket along with some gristle and such. 

 

 Bones are cooling in the sink.

 

I now feel like the head of a centipede as every time :rantI head for the kitchen to stir/check on the beans I

 

have 16 feet padding/thumping behind me   Just in case the bones are for them and cool enough to give to

 

them.  :lau     

This is is tickling me so.  I may have made extra trips to the kitchen just to torment them. :hide 


Edited by twisted-acres-farm - 12/13/16 at 3:27pm
abbreviations hurt my head/brain while miss-spelling and typo only hurt my fingers
Reply
abbreviations hurt my head/brain while miss-spelling and typo only hurt my fingers
Reply
post #13879 of 42414
Quote:
Originally Posted by prostar View Post

Well. Conditions are in.

We may be t minus 48 hours to close.

...provided, however, the lenders get their poop together.

 

Sure rub it in ,  Mine won't even be back in the office.    BUT I TRUELY HOPE IT WORKS FOR YOU.  :fl

abbreviations hurt my head/brain while miss-spelling and typo only hurt my fingers
Reply
abbreviations hurt my head/brain while miss-spelling and typo only hurt my fingers
Reply
post #13880 of 42414

Hi, Granny, just stopping by to give you a big howdy.

Friends are the family you make for yourself.
There are no coincidences- only providences.

Celebrating the fourth quarter of my first century.

Reply

Friends are the family you make for yourself.
There are no coincidences- only providences.

Celebrating the fourth quarter of my first century.

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Random Ramblings
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Random Ramblings ›  Granny's gone and done it again