BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Games, Jokes, and Fun! › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! - Page 505

post #5041 of 9355
frow.gif Hey peeps!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken4prez View Post


:-) Oh really? It's probably over a foot here.

YES! My birthday is in January! 9 more days till CHRISTMAS! 
*Says in a really deep, screaming voice* YESSS, IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME! I LOVE CHRISTMASS! th.gif
Edited by henny1129 - 12/17/16 at 3:34am
Lovin' my life in the country with my animals and my family! And a proud owner of a Beagle!

~henny1129
Reply
Lovin' my life in the country with my animals and my family! And a proud owner of a Beagle!

~henny1129
Reply
post #5042 of 9355
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flock Master64 View Post

It was so awesome. Waaaay better than ep 7 in my opinion.
I've never watched all he Star Wars movies expect for the last one, so I'm not sure if I like them.Im going to watch Rouge One.My dad loves Star Wars.
AcornAcorn my dear.
How how I love you so....
But you aren't here,
At my side.
Were did you go, My Acorn Dear?

I miss you so, I watch the last leaf, of you faveroite Oak Tree,
Fall to the ground with eaasse.
I pluck it from the ground, and holdit close,
As I remember your golden and black shine.Acorn love, Oh how I miss you soooo.Why aren't you here?At my side, Watching the suns golden rays...
Reply
AcornAcorn my dear.
How how I love you so....
But you aren't here,
At my side.
Were did you go, My Acorn Dear?

I miss you so, I watch the last leaf, of you faveroite Oak Tree,
Fall to the ground with eaasse.
I pluck it from the ground, and holdit close,
As I remember your golden and black shine.Acorn love, Oh how I miss you soooo.Why aren't you here?At my side, Watching the suns golden rays...
Reply
post #5043 of 9355
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flock Master64 View Post

It was so awesome. Waaaay better than ep 7 in my opinion.
I've never watched all he Star Wars movies expect for the last one, so I'm not sure if I like them.Im going to watch Rouge One.My dad loves Star Wars.
AcornAcorn my dear.
How how I love you so....
But you aren't here,
At my side.
Were did you go, My Acorn Dear?

I miss you so, I watch the last leaf, of you faveroite Oak Tree,
Fall to the ground with eaasse.
I pluck it from the ground, and holdit close,
As I remember your golden and black shine.Acorn love, Oh how I miss you soooo.Why aren't you here?At my side, Watching the suns golden rays...
Reply
AcornAcorn my dear.
How how I love you so....
But you aren't here,
At my side.
Were did you go, My Acorn Dear?

I miss you so, I watch the last leaf, of you faveroite Oak Tree,
Fall to the ground with eaasse.
I pluck it from the ground, and holdit close,
As I remember your golden and black shine.Acorn love, Oh how I miss you soooo.Why aren't you here?At my side, Watching the suns golden rays...
Reply
post #5044 of 9355
Quote:
Originally Posted by TamingMaster View Post


;-; It's sadddd. lol.png

Yes! They're a bit more difficult to tame down than budgies, but they're not hard to take care of. tongue.png
I did have two cockatiels, but unfortunately Chilli, my normal grey male, died. My whiteface male (who was sold as a hen), Pookie, is still going though. He's fantastic with the whole family, but I think he misses the other cockatiels, so I'll be getting him a hen next year. :3



Pookie and Chilli, back when they were in the outdoor aviary with my Mandarin ducks, Mr.PewwPeww and Mr. ColourfulRainbowPants. tongue.png



And Pookie now. love.gif


Cute!!!!!!!!!!

Is exited to hatch chicks this spring! 

I'm a teen with 25 beautiful chickens and a Wonderful and Almighty God!!! I also have three cats, one fish and four budgies. 

Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were unwilling. Matthew 23:37

 
Reply

Is exited to hatch chicks this spring! 

I'm a teen with 25 beautiful chickens and a Wonderful and Almighty God!!! I also have three cats, one fish and four budgies. 

Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were unwilling. Matthew 23:37

 
Reply
post #5045 of 9355
Quote:
Originally Posted by henny1129 View Post

frow.gif Hey peeps!
*Says in a really deep, screaming voice* YESSS, IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME! I LOVE CHRISTMASS! th.gif


SAME!!!!!

Is exited to hatch chicks this spring! 

I'm a teen with 25 beautiful chickens and a Wonderful and Almighty God!!! I also have three cats, one fish and four budgies. 

Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were unwilling. Matthew 23:37

 
Reply

Is exited to hatch chicks this spring! 

I'm a teen with 25 beautiful chickens and a Wonderful and Almighty God!!! I also have three cats, one fish and four budgies. 

Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were unwilling. Matthew 23:37

 
Reply
post #5046 of 9355
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken4prez View Post


Cute!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks. lol.png
post #5047 of 9355
Quote:
Originally Posted by TamingMaster View Post

;-; It's sadddd. lol.png

Yes! They're a bit more difficult to tame down than budgies, but they're not hard to take care of. tongue.png
I did have two cockatiels, but unfortunately Chilli, my normal grey male, died. My whiteface male (who was sold as a hen), Pookie, is still going though. He's fantastic with the whole family, but I think he misses the other cockatiels, so I'll be getting him a hen next year. :3



Pookie and Chilli, back when they were in the outdoor aviary with my Mandarin ducks, Mr.PewwPeww and Mr. ColourfulRainbowPants. tongue.png



And Pookie now. love.gif

smile.png
Wealth is a nightmare. With each coveted thing we buy, we lose a thing we dream about.
Reply
Wealth is a nightmare. With each coveted thing we buy, we lose a thing we dream about.
Reply
post #5048 of 9355
Rex just jumped into the back of my dads F100 without using the tailgate, that's like 4'!! th.gif

    The most worth-while thing is to try to put happiness into the lives of others.                          Robert Baden-Powell

Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. H. Jackson Brown, Jr. 

 

  Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'

      Erich fromm



https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AoS0eKC-XoQ
Reply

    The most worth-while thing is to try to put happiness into the lives of others.                          Robert Baden-Powell

Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. H. Jackson Brown, Jr. 

 

  Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'

      Erich fromm



https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AoS0eKC-XoQ
Reply
post #5049 of 9355
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan26552 View Post

Rex just jumped into the back of my dads F100 without using the tailgate, that's like 4'!! th.gif

Who's Rex? Your dog or rooster?
Wealth is a nightmare. With each coveted thing we buy, we lose a thing we dream about.
Reply
Wealth is a nightmare. With each coveted thing we buy, we lose a thing we dream about.
Reply
post #5050 of 9355
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan26552 View Post

Rex just jumped into the back of my dads F100 without using the tailgate, that's like 4'!! th.gif
Whoa. th.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Games, Jokes, and Fun!
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Games, Jokes, and Fun! › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued!