BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Games, Jokes, and Fun! › \~ * >One Will Reign< * ~/ a wild horse role-play
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

\~ * >One Will Reign< * ~/ a wild horse role-play - Page 38

post #371 of 664
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavensHens88 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenMama6RIR View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavensHens88 View Post

(barnie.gif FURNITURE MOVING WITH MOM!!!)
Ugggggg furniture moving is the WORST! I've moved so many times and my mom rearranges the house so many times. I know how you feel Ash, I know. I do see your post BTW, but it wasn't my place to accept you ( I would have if I could've)and also I haven't been on here for like an hour. BTW I read Sintemaza's description... WOW!!! Talk about an AWESOME character! Scary smile.png
lau.gif I seriously have permission from Zelda to accept equine's forms on here- I'm tempted to accept him myself. gig.gif

As for moving, I've moved 6....7...8...9....10....11....12....13....14- 14 TIMES SINCE I WAS BORN!!!!!!!
Explanation: A house we were renting when I was young burnt down a month after we moved in, then the next one flooded, and so forth...... We ended up moving 6 TIMES THAT YEAR!!! th.gif
Since my mom starting actually buying our houses, we've moved, eh, 4 times, finally ending up in a 2,800 SQ FT house with 13 acres- God's Land!!!!! woot.gif
I've moved...3-4 times since I was born.First I went from Georgetown, to Bristol, to Bristol, to Sangerville, To Sangerville to Etna!
I have, 72 acres of land.........hehe 67 is woods.
Doing the two most depressing things in the world almost.Not getting chicks and missing my Isadora.
Reply
Doing the two most depressing things in the world almost.Not getting chicks and missing my Isadora.
Reply
post #372 of 664
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cluckcluck1215 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavensHens88 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenMama6RIR View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavensHens88 View Post

(barnie.gif FURNITURE MOVING WITH MOM!!!)
Ugggggg furniture moving is the WORST! I've moved so many times and my mom rearranges the house so many times. I know how you feel Ash, I know. I do see your post BTW, but it wasn't my place to accept you ( I would have if I could've)and also I haven't been on here for like an hour. BTW I read Sintemaza's description... WOW!!! Talk about an AWESOME character! Scary smile.png
lau.gif I seriously have permission from Zelda to accept equine's forms on here- I'm tempted to accept him myself. gig.gif

As for moving, I've moved 6....7...8...9....10....11....12....13....14- 14 TIMES SINCE I WAS BORN!!!!!!!
Explanation: A house we were renting when I was young burnt down a month after we moved in, then the next one flooded, and so forth...... We ended up moving 6 TIMES THAT YEAR!!! th.gif
Since my mom starting actually buying our houses, we've moved, eh, 4 times, finally ending up in a 2,800 SQ FT house with 13 acres- God's Land!!!!! woot.gif
I've moved...3-4 times since I was born.First I went from Georgetown, to Bristol, to Bristol, to Sangerville, To Sangerville to Etna!
I have, 72 acres of land.........hehe 67 is woods.
th.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gif
72 ACRES OF LAND?!?!?!?!?!
AND, FOR STARCLAN'S SAKE, WHY DON'T YOU HAVE MORE ANIMALS?!?!
Let's move this to a chat thread.... mine or A HAM'S or SBW 's or something?!?
"Perfection is an obscured viewpoint. Imperfections make us human."~ HeavensHens88
Even the wolves give their milk to feed their pups. But the people are cruel to both their own and the beasts; they have become like ostriches in the desert.~ Lamentations 4:3
My New Chat Thread- All Welcome!:
http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1155738/heavenshens88s-chat-thread#post_18128105
Reply
"Perfection is an obscured viewpoint. Imperfections make us human."~ HeavensHens88
Even the wolves give their milk to feed their pups. But the people are cruel to both their own and the beasts; they have become like ostriches in the desert.~ Lamentations 4:3
My New Chat Thread- All Welcome!:
http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1155738/heavenshens88s-chat-thread#post_18128105
Reply
post #373 of 664
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavensHens88 View Post

th.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gifth.gif
72 ACRES OF LAND?!?!?!?!?!
AND, FOR STARCLAN'S SAKE, WHY DON'T YOU HAVE MORE ANIMALS?!?!
Let's move this to a chat thread.... mine or A HAM'S or SBW 's or something?!?

*coughs in the background* SBW *breaks into full blown coughing fit*
post #374 of 664
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP Chicken View Post

(I ran out of conversation too)

Moon Shade cantered alongside Star Light, attempting to hide his grin all the while. After coming back to camp and towards the stream, he received quite a few angered stares from his fellow herd members. He looked away nervously and drank from the stream. "How long have you been in this herd anyways?" He asked quietly.
You don't choose your friends. Your friends choose you. My chickens have chosen me and see me as one of their own. I feel like the ultimate chosen one.
Reply
You don't choose your friends. Your friends choose you. My chickens have chosen me and see me as one of their own. I feel like the ultimate chosen one.
Reply
post #375 of 664
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavensHens88 View Post

lau.gif I seriously have permission from Zelda to accept equine's forms on here- I'm tempted to accept him myself. gig.gif

As for moving, I've moved 6....7...8...9....10....11....12....13....14- 14 TIMES SINCE I WAS BORN!!!!!!!
Explanation: A house we were renting when I was young burnt down a month after we moved in, then the next one flooded, and so forth...... We ended up moving 6 TIMES THAT YEAR!!! th.gif
Since my mom starting actually buying our houses, we've moved, eh, 4 times, finally ending up in a 2,800 SQ FT house with 13 acres- God's Land!!!!! woot.gif
Lol! That's pretty bad with the flooding and fire stuff sad.png I have moved like... I think​.... About 17 times since I was born... Or maybe it was more then that???? Idk but it around that number. We just bought a house though, so we should be settled in for a few years lol
post #376 of 664
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP Chicken View Post

"I have been here all my life. My parents, grandparents were wild and join this herd. My parents grew up together and then one day fell in love. I think it's such a sweet story. Sadly, I never had anybody growing up that I really connected with..."~
post #377 of 664
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenMama6RIR View Post

"I have been here all my life. My parents, grandparents were wild and join this herd. My parents grew up together and then one day fell in love. I think it's such a sweet story. Sadly, I never had anybody growing up that I really connected with..."~

"Your whole life? I can't believe I've never noticed you before." He chuckled to himself, he ignored her last comment, feeling as though he didn't have anything to say towards that. I've never even had anyone to talk to until now. he thought sadly but yet still smiled.
You don't choose your friends. Your friends choose you. My chickens have chosen me and see me as one of their own. I feel like the ultimate chosen one.
Reply
You don't choose your friends. Your friends choose you. My chickens have chosen me and see me as one of their own. I feel like the ultimate chosen one.
Reply
post #378 of 664
"Yeah. How long have you been in this herd?" Star light said after a long sip from the stream.~
post #379 of 664
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenMama6RIR View Post

"Yeah. How long have you been in this herd?" Star light said after a long sip from the stream.~

"Well I'd say for about 5 moons. I used to live in mountain herd but my family sort of pushed me away after 4 moons because I was viewed as a weakling so I eventually made my way over to valley herd and joined." He said as he dug at the ground with his hoof.
You don't choose your friends. Your friends choose you. My chickens have chosen me and see me as one of their own. I feel like the ultimate chosen one.
Reply
You don't choose your friends. Your friends choose you. My chickens have chosen me and see me as one of their own. I feel like the ultimate chosen one.
Reply
post #380 of 664
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP Chicken View Post

"Well I'd say for about 5 moons. I used to live in mountain herd but my family sort of pushed me away after 4 moons because I was viewed as a weakling so I eventually made my way over to valley herd and joined." He said as he dug at the ground with his hoof.
"That's so sad. I wouldn't veiws you as a weakling. I feel like you are very strong. You had enough courage to try and go back and join the mountain herd." Star light said as she smiled largely at him. At that moment, in Star light's heart, she knew that she didn't want Moon Shade to go back to the mountain herd, but wanted him to stay in her herd.~
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Games, Jokes, and Fun!
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Games, Jokes, and Fun! › \~ * >One Will Reign< * ~/ a wild horse role-play