Gear mentioned in this thread:
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
Canadian Breeder list - Page 40
I'm in Peterborough County. I raise pet quality silver appleyard ducks (great layers, excellent meat ducks, good mothers), I have a mixed flock of ducks (layers) and Muscovies. I also raise coturnix quail in several different colours. I recently acquired black east indie ducks as well. Hatching eggs and little ones available in spring/summer/fall.
Wow! This thread is still going! I haven't been on here much in the last several years but this thread is still on the first page. Crazy!
I am glad to see that it is still being used, 7 years later. Wow.
I don't ship eggs at the moment, but I don't breed Easter Eggers, just true Ameraucanas.
- › Do fishers migrate? 26 seconds ago
- › how many Eggs you get today 48 seconds ago
- › HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks 53 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 58 seconds ago
- › Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! 1 minute ago
- › Starting New Brahma Group: Blue Partridge x Partridge, Plus Dark 1 minute ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 1 minute ago
- › What are your chickens names? 1 minute ago
- › Stella's Social Club 2 minutes ago
- › YO GEORGIANS! :) 2 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Ma Flock
- › Metro Boston
- › Mia HammAndEggs & her sisters
- › Coq au Vin
- › Most Intelligent Peep🐔🐓🐤 Testing Stats
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)