They're so cute. Good luck finding them a home.
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemWyandottetagged by OohLaLa, 7/5/13
Related Forum Threads
- Six Cockerels?!?! Last post on 10/6/13 at 10:56am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help sexing wyandotte chickens- 2 weeks on update Last post on 10/29/13 at 6:38pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- looking for opinions on breeds Last post on 11/1/13 at 10:12pm in Breeds, Genetics, & Showing
- Which one of these is most freindly/ your favorite? Last post on 10/15/13 at 5:34pm in Breeds, Genetics, & Showing
- what breed are my laying hens?!?!?!?! Last post on 4/23/13 at 12:16pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
Wyandotte Silver Laced Wyandotte By Cat1994
Last edited: 1/10/12
- Wyandotte Silver Laced By CarondesignLast edited: 1/10/12
- Wyandotte Silver Laced Wyandotte By Brian21Last edited: 1/10/12
- Wyandotte Golden Laced By ChickenrandomnessLast edited: 1/10/12
- Wyandotte SilverlacedLast edited: 1/10/12
This is a great standard feeder. I use this type for chicks and younger birds. It holds a far amount of feed and the birds have no problems with it. Larger birds can easily knock it over though. If...
We bought this heated chicken waterer today because our chickens' water keeps freezing in the 28 degree, snowy weather and we wanted our chickens to have access to proper water, not frozen...
I bought One of these for my little sister, who at first named her 'Blue Girl', but somehow, now her name is Cupcake. Her feathering is so beautiful, it looks like an extremely talented artist did...
I got 4 Icelandic chicks last spring. Two were cockerels so I got rid of them and I kept the two pullets who I named Hatti, because of her crest the other Rue because it is an herb that grows wild...
Overall I would recommend these chickens.I bought 2 SlW's one turned out beautiful and the other one turned out pretty good but not as laced and stuff.They lay nice eggs.They aren't as friendly but...
YO GEORGIANS! :) - Page 207
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #2062 of 56424/19/12 at 6:39pmpost #2063 of 56424/19/12 at 7:53pmpost #2064 of 56424/19/12 at 8:59pmQuote:
York and Hampshire cross pigs, please call 912-687-2417
Edited by southernQLM - 4/19/12 at 9:03pmpost #2065 of 56424/20/12 at 3:52ampost #2066 of 56424/23/12 at 8:00ampost #2067 of 56424/23/12 at 11:05am
Hi, GAorp! I'm up near Athens (Winterville) and new to this site, too. I'm finding a ton of info to help me when I eventually get my own byc's. Not a total igmo in the raising of chickens.... I'll just do it like Mama did and let them do the rest...the natural, old fashioned way. This site will sure help though, as it's been a long time since I helped her (1950's). Yeah, I'm older'n dirt, but want to have a few chickens for myself and my DH for eggs, meat, and the pure peaceful enjoyment of watching them. You'll enjoy it, too.
Old fashioned gal, living in a modern world. Learning all I can about raising yard birds for eggs and meat. Hope to get started later this summer or early Fall (2012).
Old fashioned gal, living in a modern world. Learning all I can about raising yard birds for eggs and meat. Hope to get started later this summer or early Fall (2012).post #2068 of 56424/24/12 at 7:06am
I've been researching for a while and just stumbled upon this place after hubby saw a bumper sticker that said something along the lines of "My pet makes me breakfast." LOL I can see already that there is a great deal of information here and I'll be an avid reader. We'll be going more for the eggs but the meat certainly won't be going to waste. Also going to be exploring hatching varieties and possibly getting the kids involved with 4H.
Edited by GAorp - 4/24/12 at 7:09ampost #2069 of 56424/24/12 at 12:27pm
- Wyandotte Silver Laced By Carondesign
- › Jersey Giant Cockeral/Roo in central NC 41 seconds ago
- › Are greens considered a treat? 1 minute ago
- › Naked Neck/Turken Thread 1 minute ago
- › ~Mythical Creature RP New Needs Players!~ 1 minute ago
- › OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there! 2 minutes ago
- › Rooster was attacked leaking swollen eyes 2 minutes ago
- › State a fact about yourself! 2 minutes ago
- › ~The Battle of the Empires~ New RP NEED PLAYERS 2 minutes ago
- › Am I doing something wrong? 2 minutes ago
- › Laying eggs 2 minutes ago
- › Plastic 1 Quart Jar Feeder by Shalom Farm
- › Farm Innovators "All-Seasons" Heated Plastic Poultry... by reckless
- › Easter Eggers by turtleguy
- › Icelandic or Viking Hen by tommysgirl
- › Wyandotte by chickenboy190
- › Rhode Island by roostersandhens
- › Plymouth Rock by roostersandhens
- › Homing Pigeon by CochinBrahmaLover
- › Serama by CochinBrahmaLover
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by Avlana
- › Fort Cluckins by Idess
- › Cluckitall's coronation sussex by cluckitall
- › My Chickens1 by ChicknsRock
- › The hen that liked to hitch hike by Boondocks Farm
- › How much room do chickens need by Nifty-Chicken
- › Egg peritonitis is NOT incurable! Soft... by Luvmy9hens
- › Emu Hatch Fall 2013 to Spring 2014 by yinepu
- › Cold Weather Brooder / Coop by Lancaster KY
- › Cold Weather Brooder / Coop Tour by Lancaster KY
- › The Pros and Cons of Getting Chickens by roostersandhens