I dont see my name on the list I live in southwest Ga!
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemWyandottetagged by OohLaLa, 7/5/13
Related Forum Threads
- Six Cockerels?!?! Last post on 10/6/13 at 10:56am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help sexing wyandotte chickens- 2 weeks on update Last post on 10/29/13 at 6:38pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- looking for opinions on breeds Last post on 11/1/13 at 10:12pm in Breeds, Genetics, & Showing
- Which one of these is most freindly/ your favorite? Last post on 10/15/13 at 5:34pm in Breeds, Genetics, & Showing
- what breed are my laying hens?!?!?!?! Last post on 4/23/13 at 12:16pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
Wyandotte Silver Laced Wyandotte By Cat1994
Last edited: 1/10/12
- Wyandotte Silver Laced By CarondesignLast edited: 1/10/12
- Wyandotte Silver Laced Wyandotte By Brian21Last edited: 1/10/12
- Wyandotte Golden Laced By ChickenrandomnessLast edited: 1/10/12
- Wyandotte SilverlacedLast edited: 1/10/12
This is a great standard feeder. I use this type for chicks and younger birds. It holds a far amount of feed and the birds have no problems with it. Larger birds can easily knock it over though. If...
We bought this heated chicken waterer today because our chickens' water keeps freezing in the 28 degree, snowy weather and we wanted our chickens to have access to proper water, not frozen...
I bought One of these for my little sister, who at first named her 'Blue Girl', but somehow, now her name is Cupcake. Her feathering is so beautiful, it looks like an extremely talented artist did...
I got 4 Icelandic chicks last spring. Two were cockerels so I got rid of them and I kept the two pullets who I named Hatti, because of her crest the other Rue because it is an herb that grows wild...
Overall I would recommend these chickens.I bought 2 SlW's one turned out beautiful and the other one turned out pretty good but not as laced and stuff.They lay nice eggs.They aren't as friendly but...
YO GEORGIANS! :) - Page 9
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #82 of 56422/19/09 at 10:29am
I'm in GA!!
I know we are still missing wjallen05 and foxonfire.Blue Laced Red Wyandottes, BBS orpingtons, BBS Cochins, Welsummers, Barred rocks, BC Marans, BBS Cayuga Ducks, BBS ameraucana, white midget turkeys and GOS pigsBlue Laced Red Wyandottes, BBS orpingtons, BBS Cochins, Welsummers, Barred rocks, BC Marans, BBS Cayuga Ducks, BBS ameraucana, white midget turkeys and GOS pigspost #83 of 56422/19/09 at 10:41ampost #84 of 56422/19/09 at 6:34pm
Hey.....add me addme!!!
We are in Dawsonville, Ga!!!!
I have 3 Mille Fleurs and 1 buff orphington!!BoJo Acres has Nigerian Dwarf Goats, MF D'uccles, Silkies, White crested black Polish's, and Penciled Rocks!!
Missing my son very much! He is fishing with GOD these days!BoJo Acres has Nigerian Dwarf Goats, MF D'uccles, Silkies, White crested black Polish's, and Penciled Rocks!!
Missing my son very much! He is fishing with GOD these days!post #85 of 56422/20/09 at 10:44am
I am in Hamilton, Georgia (harris county)A happy wife and mother to 1 mini pot bellied pig "Miss Piggy", 2 cats "Aubie" and "Cocca", 6 Rhode Island Reds (names to come), 2 Buff Rocks (names to come) and 2 Barred Rocks "Glaydis" and "Ileene"!A happy wife and mother to 1 mini pot bellied pig "Miss Piggy", 2 cats "Aubie" and "Cocca", 6 Rhode Island Reds (names to come), 2 Buff Rocks (names to come) and 2 Barred Rocks "Glaydis" and "Ileene"!post #86 of 56422/20/09 at 4:21pm
Gainesville, GA here!!!Megan and Kris
Californians and Meat Mutts
Swedish Blue Ducks (all colors) In the bator--- Swedish Blue Ducks and mixed chicks!Megan and Kris
Californians and Meat Mutts
Swedish Blue Ducks (all colors) In the bator--- Swedish Blue Ducks and mixed chicks!post #87 of 56422/20/09 at 5:09pmpost #88 of 56422/21/09 at 6:10pm
I am new here. I just saw this while looking around. I already saw 3 folks near me. I am in Walker Co. in Kensington. Near Chickamauga Ga. and about 25 miles north of Chatt.
It sure is nice to see other Georgians here. If anyone has laying hens for sale near me, I need some more. I am looking for Buff Orpington.
Krispost #89 of 56422/22/09 at 6:53am
- Wyandotte Silver Laced By Carondesign
- › What to bring my chicks home in 20 seconds ago
- › Rooster was attacked leaking swollen eyes 24 seconds ago
- › small heated waterer for use outdoors? 42 seconds ago
- › ~Mythical Creature RP New Needs Players!~ 1 minute ago
- › CT Roo needs a home 2 minutes ago
- › ~The Battle of the Empires~ New RP NEED PLAYERS 2 minutes ago
- › in this random rambling thread we post random pictures 2 minutes ago
- › 5th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2014 Hatch-A-Long 2 minutes ago
- › Scaly Leg Mites - Need Best / Easiest / Quickest Solution - Scaley 2 minutes ago
- › State a fact about yourself! 3 minutes ago
- › Plastic 1 Quart Jar Feeder by Shalom Farm
- › Farm Innovators "All-Seasons" Heated Plastic Poultry... by reckless
- › Easter Eggers by turtleguy
- › Icelandic or Viking Hen by tommysgirl
- › Wyandotte by chickenboy190
- › Rhode Island by roostersandhens
- › Plymouth Rock by roostersandhens
- › Homing Pigeon by CochinBrahmaLover
- › Serama by CochinBrahmaLover
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by Avlana
- › Fort Cluckins by Idess
- › Cluckitall's coronation sussex by cluckitall
- › My Chickens1 by ChicknsRock
- › The hen that liked to hitch hike by Boondocks Farm
- › How much room do chickens need by BYC Project Manager
- › Egg peritonitis is NOT incurable! Soft... by Luvmy9hens
- › Emu Hatch Fall 2013 to Spring 2014 by yinepu
- › Cold Weather Brooder / Coop by Lancaster KY
- › Cold Weather Brooder / Coop Tour by Lancaster KY
- › The Pros and Cons of Getting Chickens by roostersandhens