my rumpless araucana got a bit greener legs although my cockerel has kind of greenish gray legs. and they come from a pure araucana flock. nobody is perfect, lol.
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Cashs Blue Eggs and Araucanas Lanae Cash Willits, CA 95490 email@example.com Last post on 12/17/15 at 6:19pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Cochin or Easter egger hatcheries in Pa. ? Last post on 8/22/16 at 8:01pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- ?'s about easter eggers or ameraucanas or araucanas, help Last post on 3/23/16 at 1:54pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- To Make An Olive Egger......Legbar????? Last post on 7/5/16 at 2:47pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
Easter Egger Chicks in My Shed
Last edited: 5/14/13
- Double Laced Partridge "House"Last edited: 5/21/14
- The Lowdown on Red Sex LinksLast edited: 9/14/13
- The Chicken ChapelLast edited: 7/5/13
- The ComedihensLast edited: 4/25/13
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
The Olive-Egger thread! - Page 947post #9461 of 1047312/20/15 at 8:37amQuote:
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #9462 of 1047312/20/15 at 9:44ampost #9463 of 1047312/20/15 at 1:37pmpost #9464 of 1047312/20/15 at 3:00pm
We had a Blue Copper Maran Rooster and a Araucana rooster. We have a mixture of many varieties of hens. One of our hens hatched out some chicks. we put brown eggs under her from Red Star hens and French Black Cooper Maran hens. We got our first eggs from some of the pullets yesterday. Some of the eggs were from or Maran Hens. The bottom picture is of our two new eggs and a green egg from one of our Americana hens.
Edited by Maran Mama - 12/21/15 at 7:10ampost #9465 of 1047312/20/15 at 5:41pmQuote:
I love them anyway yet it would be nice if they were blue eggs layer.
Question, if they turn out to lay blue eggs, what would they be? Their mom was ameruocana and the dad who knows.post #9466 of 1047312/20/15 at 5:43pmpost #9467 of 1047312/20/15 at 7:05pmpost #9468 of 1047312/20/15 at 7:18pmQuote:
easter eggers for sure and if their dad was ameraucana they would be ameraucanas but you will never be sure about that, I guess.post #9469 of 1047312/20/15 at 7:19pmpost #9470 of 1047312/20/15 at 7:22pm
- Double Laced Partridge "House"
- › Lump in crop PLEASE HELP! 2 minutes ago
- › Is this egg fertile? 3 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 4 minutes ago
- › How do i know if my chickens have worms? 18 minutes ago
- › The last letter Game 18 minutes ago
- › Australia - Six states..and that funny little island. 28 minutes ago
- › Anime Chat Thread 2016! All Are Welcome! 29 minutes ago
- › d'anver lovers,discuss the breed and post some pics! 31 minutes ago
- › Is this a young lady? 37 minutes ago
- › 💠The Flora💠 A fairytale Role play. 40 minutes ago
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.