Want to host a mascot?
It is a lot of fun to host a mascot, however there is a commitment involved. All you really need to do is ask for a mascot, patiently wait your turn in receiving one, and when you do get a mascot, take pictures of it doing things with you or your family and seeing interesting places and post them on here to share with us. You do need to pay to ship the mascot (with delivery confirmation!) to the next host on the list. Thanks, and send me a message if you'd like to participate!
1) Send me a PM with your name, address & phone number if you would like to be a host. Also, you can request a particular mascot if you'd like. Please also confirm that you will use delivery confirmation when sending the mascot to the next host.
2) Hosts must agree to send the mascots to the next host using delivery confirmation, and PM the delivery confirmation to me!
3) Hosts lists will be made on a first-come first-listed basis,
4) Please share your family fun and adventures with the Mascots and take pictures and post them on this thread so that we all can share in the fun!!
Remember also that this is a family siteso nothing pg rated with the Mascots please, LOL!!!!
5)If you can, please use the BYC uploader to post your pictures.
6) Please be reasonable about the length of time (7-10days please) you keep the Mascot as there are ALOT of people eagerly awaiting their turn to host!!!
Current Mascots in action:
OUT OF ROTATION-living and sharing adventures with LilBizzy and the "unofficial mascot" Billy.
Roscoe the Duck
Tootsie the Turkey
Adelaide & Peepers
Edited by babymakes6 - 11/25/11 at 3:07pm