I copied the questions off the sticky to answer them, here they are:
1) What type of bird , age and weight.
A 4wk old EE chick, no idea on weight
2) What is the behavior, exactly.
It's acting normal.
3) Is there any bleeding, injury, broken bones or other sign of trauma.
The toe is bent at a weird angle, but I can move it to normal position but it chirps like it hurts when I do that.
4) What happened, if anything that you know of, that may have caused the situation.
I think it did it either when it flew/fell from my hand back into the run or when jumping down from their roost.
5) What has the bird been eating and drinking, if at all.
Chick starter/grower, grass, and plain water
6) How does the poop look? Normal? Bloody? Runny? etc.
7) What has been the treatment you have administered so far?
8 ) What is your intent as far as treatment? For example, do you want to treat completely yourself, or do you need help in stabilizing the bird til you can get to a vet?
Do it myself if possible
9) If you have a picture of the wound or condition, please post it. It may help.
I can take one tomorrow if need.
10) Describe the housing/bedding in use
A chicken Tractor on grass with access to the run when I'm out there
If anyone has any ideas please help!