Thanks. I was hoping he was. Your are beautiful! What color would you breed him to to get more lemon blues?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryChicken Breedstagged by System, 1/16/12
Related Forum Threads
- What breed is this colorful chick? Last post on 7/11/16 at 5:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- What kind of chickens are these? Last post on 8/7/16 at 8:37am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help identifying chick Last post on 7/16/16 at 1:51pm in Raising Baby Chicks
- Orphaned adopted babies, help with breed? Last post on 5/21/16 at 6:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help in telling what breed my new chicks are Last post on 5/30/16 at 7:30am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
Cochin Thread!!! - Page 2081post #20802 of 215903/26/16 at 9:40pmQuote:
Are these bantam or large fowl?post #20803 of 215903/27/16 at 3:57amQuote:Jerk is being nice about them.
Doubt I will try ducks again. but thank you for the info maybe one day I might who knows.post #20804 of 215903/27/16 at 5:43ampost #20805 of 215903/27/16 at 5:48ampost #20806 of 215903/27/16 at 6:44ampost #20807 of 215903/27/16 at 5:03pmpost #20808 of 215903/27/16 at 6:06pmpost #20809 of 215903/27/16 at 6:17pm
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 1203 Active Users (118 Members and 1085 Guests)
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 41 seconds ago
- › To brood or not 1 minute ago
- › The Q&A Game! 1 minute ago
- › Heating Our Coops 1 minute ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? 2 minutes ago
- › *Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP 2 minutes ago
- › Bisquick, Buttermilk, Snap, and Junior's Chicken Chat Thread!... 5 minutes ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 5 minutes ago
- › Should I buy eggs or wait it out? 5 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Coq au Vin
- › Most Intelligent Peep🐔🐓🐤 Testing Stats
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page