Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryChicken Breedstagged by System, 1/16/12
Related Forum Threads
- What breed is this colorful chick? Last post on 7/11/16 at 5:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- What kind of chickens are these? Last post on 8/7/16 at 8:37am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help identifying chick Last post on 7/16/16 at 1:51pm in Raising Baby Chicks
- Orphaned adopted babies, help with breed? Last post on 5/21/16 at 6:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help in telling what breed my new chicks are Last post on 5/30/16 at 7:30am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
Cochin Thread!!! - Page 2101
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #21002 of 215885/8/16 at 5:16pmpost #21003 of 215885/8/16 at 6:21pm
Beautiful! I had a Silver Laced chick this year, but she didn't make it sadly.
Sex Link: Black
Ancona: Black Mottled
Because Black Chickens are my favorite. Next question..
Sex Link: Black
Ancona: Black Mottled
Because Black Chickens are my favorite. Next question..post #21004 of 215885/9/16 at 6:38ampost #21005 of 215885/9/16 at 6:42am
There is a gentleman near me that sells Silver Laced Cochin hatching eggs on ebay. He's in Astor FL. Very nice birds. I think he sells chicks as well. I forget the name of his place. He's on ebay though. I was going to buy some from him for a SL project I have in mind but sadly I have no more room for projects. lolpost #21006 of 215885/9/16 at 7:59ampost #21007 of 215885/9/16 at 8:06amQuote:I'd love some... That is if my incubator and my coops had any more space! I only have 4 splash pullets growing out and I am going to be selling chicks that I hatch or just sell hatching/eating eggs.Originally Posted by anac1979
There is a gentleman near me that sells Silver Laced Cochin hatching eggs on ebay. He's in Astor FL. Very nice birds. I think he sells chicks as well. I forget the name of his place. He's on ebay though. I was going to buy some from him for a SL project I have in mind but sadly I have no more room for projects. lolpost #21008 of 215885/9/16 at 8:09amQuote:
His name on ebay is ghost*cracker.post #21009 of 215885/9/16 at 8:11am
I have 7 LF Blue Buff Splash chicks for sale if anyone is interested. I would like to sell them as a group. They are $15 each plus shipping. Pick up is also welcome. PM me if interested. Thanks!!post #21010 of 215885/9/16 at 8:12am
- Farm Daze
- › Lazy or sick chicken? 3 minutes ago
- › Hands on hatching and help 6 minutes ago
- › Broody quail. Will she stop gathering eggs? 11 minutes ago
- › What is "good coop ventilation" for the winter months mean? 12 minutes ago
- › Gender 14 minutes ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 18 minutes ago
- › Cold feet? 23 minutes ago
- › North Carolina 23 minutes ago
- › What makes a coop "Fort Knox" predator proof? 26 minutes ago
- › Shamo sexing 30 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age