Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryChicken Breedstagged by System, 1/16/12
Related Forum Threads
- What breed is this colorful chick? Last post on 7/11/16 at 5:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- What kind of chickens are these? Last post on 8/7/16 at 8:37am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help identifying chick Last post on 7/16/16 at 1:51pm in Raising Baby Chicks
- Orphaned adopted babies, help with breed? Last post on 5/21/16 at 6:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help in telling what breed my new chicks are Last post on 5/30/16 at 7:30am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
Cochin Thread!!! - Page 2134
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #21332 of 215887/31/16 at 9:49ampost #21333 of 215887/31/16 at 10:11amQuote:The picture you posted looks like a Columbian Cochin
Edited by I Love Layers - 7/31/16 at 1:06pmpost #21334 of 215887/31/16 at 10:17ampost #21335 of 215887/31/16 at 11:23ampost #21336 of 215887/31/16 at 1:05pmpost #21337 of 215887/31/16 at 1:08pmpost #21338 of 215887/31/16 at 1:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by gitlost80
Now that my little blue/ black Cochins are starting to feather, I want to post a pic and get anyones opinion on their sex since they look so different from each other now. Note: out of all my chicks, these 2 are the sweetest! Especially the blue one.It screams for me until I pick it up and tries its best to "fly" up to where my face is when I peek over the edge.
White one looks like a roo and the blue is a hen based on the difference in wing featherspost #21339 of 215887/31/16 at 2:17pmShe might be Silver Laced.
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 1785 Active Users (200 Members and 1585 Guests)
- › Hen or Rooster? 1 second ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 2 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 38 seconds ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 43 seconds ago
- › The Svart Hona (Swedish Black Hen) Thread! 44 seconds ago
- › Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST! 47 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › Raising Chickens, 2nd time around. 1 minute ago
- › Pennsylvania!! Unite!! 1 minute ago
- › yellow foamy poop? what's up? 1 minute ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age