Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE Last post on Yesterday at 8:53 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Cashs Blue Eggs and Araucanas Lanae Cash Willits, CA 95490 email@example.com Last post on 12/17/15 at 6:19pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Cochin or Easter egger hatcheries in Pa. ? Last post on 8/22/16 at 8:01pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- ?'s about easter eggers or ameraucanas or araucanas, help Last post on 3/23/16 at 1:54pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- The Chicken ChapelLast edited: 7/5/13
- The ComedihensLast edited: 4/25/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds - Page 2830
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #28292 of 3484311/22/15 at 10:09ampost #28293 of 3484311/22/15 at 4:14pmpost #28294 of 3484311/22/15 at 4:20pmQuote:Mine aren't laying yet, but I expect a more true blue than the tinted white and greenish eggs I get from my EEspost #28295 of 3484311/23/15 at 6:49ampost #28296 of 3484311/23/15 at 7:14ampost #28297 of 3484311/23/15 at 7:22ampost #28298 of 3484311/23/15 at 7:59amQuote:
Isn't he beautiful!
Cream Legbars, Black Copper Marans, Cuckoo Marans, Ameraucanas, Olive Eggers and an Araucana with a tail.
Cream Legbars, Black Copper Marans, Cuckoo Marans, Ameraucanas, Olive Eggers and an Araucana with a tail.post #28299 of 3484311/23/15 at 9:12ampost #28300 of 3484311/23/15 at 7:07pm
Oh my word he is gorgeous!!!! wow!!! beautiful rooster! I also read above about the blue eggs the hatchery suggested the cream legbar breed. Your suggestion sounds interesting! I really want them for ourselves and we love the different egg colors but some of the chickens are pricey so I have really been thinking about breeding a few to balance out some cost. Noone around me has any of these birds. What are your thoughts?
- The Chicken Chapel
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 3 seconds ago
- › The Q&A Game! 3 seconds ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 45 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 1 minute ago
- › Anime Chat Thread 2016! All Are Welcome! 2 minutes ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 2 minutes ago
- › Is a spray can of Lysol good enough to disinfect a used coop? 4 minutes ago
- › The last letter Game 5 minutes ago
- › chicks and ducks together 5 minutes ago
- › Newbie Duck Owner! 7 minutes ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page