Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE Last post on Yesterday at 7:43 am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Cashs Blue Eggs and Araucanas Lanae Cash Willits, CA 95490 email@example.com Last post on 12/17/15 at 6:19pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Cochin or Easter egger hatcheries in Pa. ? Last post on 8/22/16 at 8:01pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- ?'s about easter eggers or ameraucanas or araucanas, help Last post on 3/23/16 at 1:54pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- The Chicken ChapelLast edited: 7/5/13
- The ComedihensLast edited: 4/25/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds - Page 2873post #28722 of 3485412/10/15 at 1:14pmpost #28723 of 3485412/10/15 at 1:18pmpost #28724 of 3485412/10/15 at 1:21pmpost #28725 of 3485412/10/15 at 1:40pmpost #28726 of 3485412/10/15 at 1:41pmpost #28727 of 3485412/10/15 at 3:34pmQuote:
Come on now! That is just a reason not to build another pen! I have crazy chicken people on this thread that I look up to! March is just around the corner and you can't let me down! You must say to yourself! I must build another pen!post #28728 of 3485412/10/15 at 3:46pm
Thank you, I needed ideas! I love the double house! Do you have any pictures of the inside? How big is your house and run? Have you ever had problems with predators? I am always worried and make it like fort knox! I use hardware cloth.
Edited by marchick - 12/10/15 at 3:49pmpost #28729 of 3485412/10/15 at 4:12pmpost #28730 of 3485412/10/15 at 4:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by brucvl
YOUR NOT ALONE!!! Our coop and run is built like fort Knox too! With TWO STRANDS OF HOTWIRE, YES ELECTRIC FENCE! Lol! Do you have any Ameraucanas yet or are you waiting for your first batch in March? From Jerry or Paul? Didn't you tack on some splash too? Mine are coming in March, supposed to be the first week. I ordered 15. 5 Black, 5 blue, 5 blue wheatens! I'm so excited! !!!!!!!!!!Say it with me! !!!!!!!!!!!AMERAUCANA FRENZY!!!!!!!!!!
Where are yours from? I have 14 Ameraucanas right now from Jerry. I have two blue hens,one lavender hen, Two lavender roos,One splash Roo,4 black roo,four black hens. I think! I need to thin out the roosters but havn't yet! I also have an order in from Paul Smith. !!!!!!AMERAUCANA FRENZY!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by marchick - 12/10/15 at 4:27pm
- The Chicken Chapel
- › Dixie Chicks 2 seconds ago
- › How much calcium do breeding turkeys need? 40 seconds ago
- › The last letter Game 1 minute ago
- › What is this chicken thinking? 2 minutes ago
- › Dominique rooster behavior/maturity? 2 minutes ago
- › Barred Rock Rooster or Hen? 2 minutes ago
- › Polish Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 minutes ago
- › American Vorwerks 3 minutes ago
- › I'm Building an Incubator - please don't bother asking permission... 3 minutes ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 4 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Ma Flock
- › Metro Boston
- › Mia HammAndEggs & her sisters
- › Coq au Vin
- › Most Intelligent Peep🐔🐓🐤 Testing Stats
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)