Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE Last post on Today at 7:43 am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Cashs Blue Eggs and Araucanas Lanae Cash Willits, CA 95490 firstname.lastname@example.org Last post on 12/17/15 at 6:19pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Cochin or Easter egger hatcheries in Pa. ? Last post on 8/22/16 at 8:01pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- ?'s about easter eggers or ameraucanas or araucanas, help Last post on 3/23/16 at 1:54pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- The Chicken ChapelLast edited: 7/5/13
- The ComedihensLast edited: 4/25/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds - Page 2875
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #28742 of 3484912/11/15 at 6:01amQuote:One of Max's winning blacks is on the front page of the Ameraucana Breeders site right nowOriginally Posted by brucvl
Oh so jealous! I don't have any yet I do have 14 precious chickens though!.I Have already put an order in with Max Strawn from Princeton TX. He has very nice birds also. He is big into showing and has placed well! He got his start from Paul Smith. I am his first official order for 2016! I CANT WAIT! Especially after listening to you guysordered 5 blacks, 5 blues, and 5 blue wheatens!post #28743 of 3484912/11/15 at 7:18ampost #28744 of 3484912/11/15 at 7:34amQuote:Oh my gosh! How cool is that?1 Thanks sc! marchic I bet yours are just as pretty! even in his show flock...just think how many babies dont make the cut? Probably lots! cant wait to see your pics!
I'm gonna go check out that pic on ABC right now!post #28745 of 3484912/11/15 at 7:35ampost #28746 of 3484912/11/15 at 7:39ampost #28747 of 3484912/11/15 at 7:40ampost #28748 of 3484912/11/15 at 8:14ampost #28749 of 3484912/11/15 at 8:15ampost #28750 of 3484912/11/15 at 8:20am
- The Chicken Chapel
Currently, there are 1788 Active Users (187 Members and 1601 Guests)
- › healing approach for any chicken illness 1 minute ago
- › The last letter Game 1 minute ago
- › whats the general rule about giving water right after 1 minute ago
- › Help needed, please. Worming questions. 1 minute ago
- › Australia - Six states..and that funny little island. 2 minutes ago
- › What's the temperature where you are??? 2 minutes ago
- › Duckling can't open mouth on it's own 2 minutes ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 2 minutes ago
- › Embryo does not seem to grow properly 3 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 4 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Most Intelligent Peep🐔🐓🐤 Testing Stats
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...