Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE Last post on Yesterday at 7:43 am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Cashs Blue Eggs and Araucanas Lanae Cash Willits, CA 95490 email@example.com Last post on 12/17/15 at 6:19pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Cochin or Easter egger hatcheries in Pa. ? Last post on 8/22/16 at 8:01pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- ?'s about easter eggers or ameraucanas or araucanas, help Last post on 3/23/16 at 1:54pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- The Chicken ChapelLast edited: 7/5/13
- The ComedihensLast edited: 4/25/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds - Page 2890
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #28892 of 3484912/20/15 at 2:43pmpost #28893 of 3484912/20/15 at 3:18pmpost #28894 of 3484912/20/15 at 3:20pm
California Certified Nursery Pro
Breeding Crele Penedesenca ,Black Penedesenca and White Empordanesa
Crele Olive Eggers
Bantam Brown Red Ameraucana
"Penedesenca Breeders and Fan Club " on Facebookpost #28895 of 3484912/20/15 at 3:26pm
Thank you...... he has been such a good rooster. Today he stayed with one of the pullets while she layed her first egg. Talked to her and worried about her. Every day he gets better at his job. I gave him away and realized what a good job he did after he was gone. The flock was lost without him. I went and got him back, rescued him from the chicken and dumplings pot. I am so glad I did.
Cream Legbars, Black Copper Marans, Cuckoo Marans, Ameraucanas, Olive Eggers and an Araucana with a tail.post #28896 of 3484912/20/15 at 5:01pmpost #28897 of 3484912/20/15 at 7:54pmpost #28898 of 3484912/21/15 at 5:55am
Good grief, how much can he bench?
That's a stout looking rooster, really nice sheenQuote:
I'm very new to this myself, but I like the looks of that blue. Nice contrast from blue to black, and I like that long, tight comb. Nice muff. How old is he?post #28899 of 3484912/21/15 at 6:04amQuote:
His name is Diego. Since he was a week old chick he has been in love with a BCM. She is not a good BCM, big and akward but Diego's dream girl..... I call her Frida. Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo. The other day another cockerel was bothering Frida. Diego went running across the yard so fast to save her. I just happened to be taking pictures. I thought it was so cute.....the background in the picture is all blurry with Diego running to the rescue. Diego is 6 months old.
Cream Legbars, Black Copper Marans, Cuckoo Marans, Ameraucanas, Olive Eggers and an Araucana with a tail.
- The Chicken Chapel
- › Barnevelder losing feathers 1 minute ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 3 minutes ago
- › Strange egg! Concern or no? 4 minutes ago
- › Pekin Rouen mix? 4 minutes ago
- › Best Quail for a newbie? 27 minutes ago
- › BYC Café 27 minutes ago
- › Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! 39 minutes ago
- › *sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em) 47 minutes ago
- › Breed? 50 minutes ago
- › Hello , I'm New Member from Egypt ;) 54 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Coq au Vin
- › Most Intelligent Peep🐔🐓🐤 Testing Stats
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page