Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE Last post on 10/5/16 at 1:02pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Cashs Blue Eggs and Araucanas Lanae Cash Willits, CA 95490 firstname.lastname@example.org Last post on 12/17/15 at 6:19pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Cochin or Easter egger hatcheries in Pa. ? Last post on 8/22/16 at 8:01pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- ?'s about easter eggers or ameraucanas or araucanas, help Last post on 3/23/16 at 1:54pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- The Chicken ChapelLast edited: 7/5/13
- The ComedihensLast edited: 4/25/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds - Page 2927post #29261 of 348041/6/16 at 4:36pmI have four blue wheaten pullets and I'm getting 3 or 4 eggs daily.
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #29262 of 348041/6/16 at 4:47pmQuote:
How old are your blue wheatens? I was getting kinda worried because I have some ordered. It got me thinking maybe the blue/black/splash or lavender lay better! lol Wow! I can worry about anything!post #29263 of 348041/6/16 at 4:47pmpost #29264 of 348041/6/16 at 4:50pmpost #29265 of 348041/6/16 at 4:51pmQuote:
Well, these are all last spring's hatches, so anywhere from 7-9 months. I only hatched from early March to the last Monday in May last year. Two of them are ones I got from Paul and they hatched on 4/13post #29266 of 348041/6/16 at 4:56pmpost #29267 of 348041/6/16 at 4:59pmpost #29268 of 348041/6/16 at 5:00pmpost #29269 of 348041/6/16 at 5:02pmpost #29270 of 348041/6/16 at 5:18pm
- The Chicken Chapel
- › Call Ducks Finally Hatched 4 seconds ago
- › Drakes together 10 seconds ago
- › Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! 34 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › Poultry school, Enroll Today! (chickens/ducks/geese,Any poultry!) 1 minute ago
- › why are we fighting 2 minutes ago
- › Pennsylvania!! Unite!! 3 minutes ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 3 minutes ago
- › SHIPPING BABY CHICKS ,,,NEED HELP !!! 3 minutes ago
- › Toddlers are Quackers 5 minutes ago
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.