Thank you Eden!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE Last post on Yesterday at 8:48 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Cashs Blue Eggs and Araucanas Lanae Cash Willits, CA 95490 email@example.com Last post on 12/17/15 at 6:19pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Cochin or Easter egger hatcheries in Pa. ? Last post on 8/22/16 at 8:01pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- ?'s about easter eggers or ameraucanas or araucanas, help Last post on 3/23/16 at 1:54pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- The Chicken ChapelLast edited: 7/5/13
- The ComedihensLast edited: 4/25/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds - Page 2935post #29342 of 348271/7/16 at 2:03pmQuote:
People seem to be raving about Paul Smith so you may luck out!
Edited by Sylvester017 - 1/7/16 at 2:03pmpost #29343 of 348271/7/16 at 2:23pmQuote:There's a reason. I've paid much more for much lower quality birds. A few are stunning.
I haven't seen enough of your posts to fully understand samouw's post, so I am not arguing at all, I'm curious. Where did you get your AMs from? These are my first AMs, but I've had over 100 chickens for years. 90% of the time a chicken over 4 weeks old dies, it's my fault. Something I didn't provide them or protect them from. Their attitudes also seem to have a lot to do with their environment. Why do you say they are flighty and unfriendly?post #29344 of 348271/7/16 at 4:08pmpost #29345 of 348271/7/16 at 4:16pmpost #29346 of 348271/7/16 at 4:28pmpost #29347 of 348271/7/16 at 4:37pmpost #29348 of 348271/7/16 at 4:38pmpost #29349 of 348271/7/16 at 4:39pmQuote:frogs are vile creatures
Edited by scflock - 1/7/16 at 4:40pm
- The Chicken Chapel
Currently, there are 1014 Active Users (62 Members and 952 Guests)
- › Advice - neighbor wants us to cull 5 minutes ago
- › Duck eye infection 7 minutes ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 13 minutes ago
- › Food Storage Ideas Needed 15 minutes ago
- › Broody Hen Thread! 15 minutes ago
- › Araucana thread anyone? 16 minutes ago
- › incubator challenges please help 20 minutes ago
- › Silkie thread! 22 minutes ago
- › My Broody Hen and Lice/Mites 23 minutes ago
- › Australia - Six states..and that funny little island. 23 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.