Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE Last post on Yesterday at 9:49 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Cashs Blue Eggs and Araucanas Lanae Cash Willits, CA 95490 email@example.com Last post on 12/17/15 at 6:19pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Cochin or Easter egger hatcheries in Pa. ? Last post on 8/22/16 at 8:01pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- ?'s about easter eggers or ameraucanas or araucanas, help Last post on 3/23/16 at 1:54pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- The Chicken ChapelLast edited: 7/5/13
- The ComedihensLast edited: 4/25/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds - Page 2952
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #29512 of 348431/16/16 at 11:54ampost #29513 of 348431/16/16 at 11:59ampost #29514 of 348431/16/16 at 12:29pm
Well, Here I buy all the feed, supplies and do most of the work! We work together to do the pens. My egg money goes to help buy feed! If I sell any birds he gets the money! He is happy and I get to keep doing what I love! It's a win win to me!post #29515 of 348431/16/16 at 12:42pmQuote:Originally Posted by FowlStuff
I have both bantam and large fowl silvers. I rate them for several characteristics on the FAQ page of my site.
There have been improvements in both the size and temperament of the LF in the last couple years. http://ameraucanaalliance.org/forum/index.php?topic=215.0
Thank you! Somewhow missed that looking at your site on my phone, lol... really appreciate the breakdown of ratings for each variety and size!post #29516 of 348431/16/16 at 12:53pmpost #29517 of 348431/16/16 at 1:04pmpost #29518 of 348431/16/16 at 1:19pmpost #29519 of 348431/16/16 at 1:21pm
- The Chicken Chapel
Currently, there are 1057 Active Users (46 Members and 1011 Guests)
- › Good afternoon. Finally joined.... questions 50 seconds ago
- › Newbie Duck Owner! 2 minutes ago
- › How to best deal with backyard chickens in the cold weather??? 5 minutes ago
- › Hailing from North Florida 6 minutes ago
- › I need advice please 6 minutes ago
- › Hi everyone! Question on our Roosters behavior 10 minutes ago
- › anyone in England ? 11 minutes ago
- › Chicken is walking with foot back and walking on joint 12 minutes ago
- › Is this a blue ameraucana? If so, is it a hen or roo? thanks 13 minutes ago
- › 2 chickens 3 eggs 14 minutes ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page