For bantam and large fowl wheaten Ameraucana chicken hatching eggs or chicks check out the Ameraucana Directory.
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE Last post on 10/5/16 at 1:02pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Cashs Blue Eggs and Araucanas Lanae Cash Willits, CA 95490 email@example.com Last post on 12/17/15 at 6:19pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Cochin or Easter egger hatcheries in Pa. ? Last post on 8/22/16 at 8:01pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- ?'s about easter eggers or ameraucanas or araucanas, help Last post on 3/23/16 at 1:54pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- The Chicken ChapelLast edited: 7/5/13
- The ComedihensLast edited: 4/25/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
We got 5 BO chicks when we first started out, two of which turned out to be roos, one of which is still alive and he is amazing. Super gentle, especially with younger hens, and is only a little -...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
I love my brahmas. My three buff brahmas are BBF's - constantly hanging out - ALL. DAY. LONG. They were raised by a broody hen and are still quite happy to come up and sit in your lap. My light...
Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds - Page 2958
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #29572 of 347981/17/16 at 6:00pmpost #29573 of 347981/17/16 at 8:22pmpost #29574 of 347981/17/16 at 8:48pmpost #29575 of 347981/17/16 at 8:55pmQuote:
Good breeders know what their birds are worth and charge accordingly. You get what you pay for. All their time, experience, and had work are worth the high price tag.post #29576 of 347981/17/16 at 8:57pmpost #29577 of 347981/18/16 at 10:09amQuote:
You'll have better luck searching "wheaten" and Ameraucana. AmerIcana is just another name for easter egger and is not a pure bred. :)post #29578 of 347981/18/16 at 10:09ampost #29579 of 347981/18/16 at 10:12amQuote:
Again, try Paul Smith. firstname.lastname@example.org or search here: http://ameraucana.org/docs/breedersdirectory_2015.pdfpost #29580 of 347981/18/16 at 10:20am
- The Chicken Chapel
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 10 seconds ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 20 seconds ago
- › What kind of rooster do I have? 20 seconds ago
- › Pullet with diarrhea, when to worry? 22 seconds ago
- › Moulting early - I think it is my fault. 1 minute ago
- › silkie sexing 1 minute ago
- › What will you do differently? 2 minutes ago
- › Runners not laying at all! 3 minutes ago
- › Hen Pecking and egg laying 3 minutes ago
- › Toddlers are Quackers 3 minutes ago
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Orpington by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Silver Appleyard by hooktontravel
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.
- › Don't Know Where To Find/Ask/Post...
- › A Flock Tale