Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE Last post on Yesterday at 8:48 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Cashs Blue Eggs and Araucanas Lanae Cash Willits, CA 95490 email@example.com Last post on 12/17/15 at 6:19pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Cochin or Easter egger hatcheries in Pa. ? Last post on 8/22/16 at 8:01pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- ?'s about easter eggers or ameraucanas or araucanas, help Last post on 3/23/16 at 1:54pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- The Chicken ChapelLast edited: 7/5/13
- The ComedihensLast edited: 4/25/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds - Page 2972post #29712 of 348271/22/16 at 9:57ampost #29713 of 348271/22/16 at 9:59ampost #29714 of 348271/22/16 at 10:04ampost #29715 of 348271/22/16 at 10:20ampost #29716 of 348271/22/16 at 10:20amQuote:I think he's a pretty neat little guy!! He's a beautiful steel gray!? Smart as a whip too I bet! Lol! Thumbs Up!!Originally Posted by Saris
Blue and splash are my favorite colors. I have a little EE who is the most beautiful dark blue right now, sadly it didn't inherit a muffs or beard though.
[IMG]http://www.backyardchickens.com/content/type/61/id/7230207/width/200/height/400[/IMG I love it anyway.post #29717 of 348271/22/16 at 10:23ampost #29718 of 348271/22/16 at 10:24amQuote:
Interesting. A black comb. Does it have black skin like a silkie? Must be some silkie in it.post #29719 of 348271/22/16 at 10:30am
- The Chicken Chapel
Currently, there are 1143 Active Users (154 Members and 989 Guests)
- › Granny's gone and done it again 15 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 24 seconds ago
- › Learning and Growing in my life with my chicken/duck! 1 minute ago
- › What's the temperature where you are??? 1 minute ago
- › Official BYC caption Contest - 10/17/2016 - Pic by sasafras4u2 1 minute ago
- › *Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP 2 minutes ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 3 minutes ago
- › I'm Building an Incubator - please don't bother asking permission... 3 minutes ago
- › It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play 4 minutes ago
- › Do Texas A&M Quail Hatch from Non-Speckled Eggs? 4 minutes ago
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.