Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE Last post on Today at 12:35 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Cashs Blue Eggs and Araucanas Lanae Cash Willits, CA 95490 email@example.com Last post on 12/17/15 at 6:19pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Cochin or Easter egger hatcheries in Pa. ? Last post on 8/22/16 at 8:01pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- ?'s about easter eggers or ameraucanas or araucanas, help Last post on 3/23/16 at 1:54pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- The Chicken ChapelLast edited: 7/5/13
- The ComedihensLast edited: 4/25/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds - Page 2973post #29722 of 348471/22/16 at 10:32amQuote:
It could also be Gypsy face / mulberry comb .post #29723 of 348471/22/16 at 10:38ampost #29724 of 348471/22/16 at 10:48ampost #29725 of 348471/22/16 at 10:48ampost #29726 of 348471/22/16 at 10:59amQuote:Quote:
Thank you, it sure is pretty, if it's a girl I may try to sneak it into my flock, haha. Skin is pink and the black is fading from the comb as it gets older. What is a gypsy face? The legs are wonderfully dark with yellowish bottoms.post #29727 of 348471/22/16 at 11:26amQuote:
Long story from an old thread. That's a joke about me, I don't hover over the incubator, I leave them in there until the hatch is done. That's where the Buffalo Bill reference came frompost #29728 of 348471/22/16 at 11:39amQuote:
Gypsy face is a dark face like the comb . They do not always show up together . Shows up in Old English games . I have had it in Ameraucana also . Black , Birchen and Brown Red show it at times . So it is basically extra black or melanizers .post #29729 of 348471/22/16 at 11:58amQuote:Originally Posted by scflock
There's a thread in the incubating section called She said/He said. The first page will explain everything
Seriously, though, we have an ice storm bearing down on us and I had to rush to work to prep for the storm. I promise, there will be cute fluffy pictures by tonight
My husband and I have been putting out hay for cattle so I have been in snow, sleet, rain and snow again today. The lesson I learned today was if you wear a coat without a hood, you better be wearing your cowboy hat, not a skull cap. We are getting ready for snowmageddon here in the mountains. And, yes, I am one that has to keep checking my incubator to see HOW MANY I HAVE NOW????.post #29730 of 348471/22/16 at 12:05pmQuote:
- The Chicken Chapel
- › Need advice please 4 seconds ago
- › Newbee need advice on incubation 15 seconds ago
- › My Week Old baby duck won't walk 37 seconds ago
- › Hands on hatching and help 51 seconds ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 2 minutes ago
- › Pre-Egg Laying Illness?? Help From Experienced Duck People! 3 minutes ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 3 minutes ago
- › Weather?? 4 minutes ago
- › Toddlers are Quackers 4 minutes ago
- › Ducks muddy up Chicken waterer 7 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age