Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE Last post on 10/5/16 at 1:02pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Cashs Blue Eggs and Araucanas Lanae Cash Willits, CA 95490 email@example.com Last post on 12/17/15 at 6:19pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Cochin or Easter egger hatcheries in Pa. ? Last post on 8/22/16 at 8:01pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- ?'s about easter eggers or ameraucanas or araucanas, help Last post on 3/23/16 at 1:54pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- The Chicken ChapelLast edited: 7/5/13
- The ComedihensLast edited: 4/25/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds - Page 2988post #29871 of 348041/29/16 at 4:02pm"Know well the condition of your flocks...." Proverbs 27:23"Know well the condition of your flocks...." Proverbs 27:23post #29872 of 348041/29/16 at 4:10pmpost #29873 of 348041/29/16 at 4:18pm
Ok, now that's funny. Lolpost #29874 of 348041/29/16 at 4:20pmQuote:
He paints his nails? And that gives him good hatches?
What color?post #29875 of 348041/29/16 at 4:27pmpost #29876 of 348041/29/16 at 4:41pmQuote:
For the longest, I thought it was Southern Cal, then I think you mentioned So Carolina in a post or made some regional reference that I realized where you were. Still a big state just as my Smoky Mtns cover a lot of ridges and hollers!post #29877 of 348041/29/16 at 4:44pm
Ohhhh, right! I had forgotten that! Gun metal gray - I'll look for it in the stores.post #29878 of 348041/29/16 at 4:45pmpost #29879 of 348041/29/16 at 4:46pmQuote:
The sc stands for South Carolina? I thought it was "Simply Chickens" - hey, that would make a good farm name!post #29880 of 348041/29/16 at 4:47pmQuote:There's only one SC.
Besides, I've never mentioned avocados
- The Chicken Chapel
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › Silkiecuddles Chat Thread!!! ANYBODY welcome!!! 2 minutes ago
- › BYC Café 2 minutes ago
- › Oregano oil for chickens 3 minutes ago
- › October 2016 Hatch-A-Long!! 3 minutes ago
- › Sexing polish chick 3 minutes ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 4 minutes ago
- › Deer feed plot seed... 5 minutes ago
- › Feeding Oatmeal - Would you consider it "healthy" or "okay" to feed? 7 minutes ago
- › UK Member Please SAy HI 8 minutes ago
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.